Windows 10: startup message

Discus and support startup message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When starting windows I get the following message, C:\\Windows\Systems32\Log:DLA.dll not found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richard HealyOSU, Oct 24, 2019.

1. startup message

When starting windows I get the following message, C:\\Windows\Systems32\Logstartup message :DLA.dll not found

:)

Richard HealyOSU, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Message on Startup in Windows 10

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• From when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer before this error occurred?

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• In the lock screen, Press the Shift key and click on power icon.
    • Click on Restart anyway.
    • After the system goes to the recovery environment, click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup repair.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert with necessary information to further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 24, 2019
  4. startup message

warning message when startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the warning message and slow performance. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter.

It finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Follow:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode with Networking and check if this issue persist.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Method 3: I suggest you to install he pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

startup message

1. startup message - Similar Threads - startup message

2. run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup: Recently I have started experiencing this pop-up on startup. I tried various fixes mentioned online, but they didn't seem to help. Anyone who could provide me a solution?...
  3. run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup: Recently I have started experiencing this pop-up on startup. I tried various fixes mentioned online, but they didn't seem to help. Anyone who could provide me a solution?...
  4. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  5. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  6. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup

run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup: Hello there,Recently I have started experiencing this pop-up on startup. I tried various fixes mentioned online, but they didn't seem to help. Anyone who could provide me a solution?...
  8. run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run.vbs Script Error Message randomly comes at startup: Hello there,Recently I have started experiencing this pop-up on startup. I tried various fixes mentioned online, but they didn't seem to help. Anyone who could provide me a solution?...
  9. BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds: I have a HP HP ENVY X360 - 13-Y034cl and I had 4 BSODs in the last 6 months and when I restart it says "boot device not found". After a few attempts of restarting it boots fine. Every time I start the laptop it says "To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds" and even...
  10. BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds: I have a HP HP ENVY X360 - 13-Y034cl and I had 4 BSODs in the last 6 months and when I restart it says "boot device not found". After a few attempts of restarting it boots fine. Every time I start the laptop it says "To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds" and even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. message on phone startup