Windows 10: Startup not happening

Discus and support Startup not happening in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc wont boot and show windows it only opens in safe mode as when i again try to start windows 10 a error code 0xc000000f shows with blue screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UshantK.C., Mar 25, 2019.

1. Startup not happening

My pc wont boot and show windows it only opens in safe mode as when i again try to start windows 10 a error code 0xc000000f shows with blue screen and the no automatic repairl and startup tools are in my pc

:)

UshantK.C., Mar 25, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Startup not happening

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Startup not happening

1. Startup not happening - Similar Threads - Startup happening

2. BSOD approx. 15 minutes after startup, happens consistently. Minidump and CBS logs included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD approx. 15 minutes after startup, happens consistently. Minidump and CBS logs included: Hello, I've been having an issue for the past week now where whenever I boot my PC, I receive a BSOD roughly 15 minutes more or less after startup. I checked for gpu driver updates, to which there are none. I've tried updating all my drivers, but to no avail. I've ran...
  3. BSOD approx. 15 minutes after startup, happens consistently. Minidump and CBS logs included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD approx. 15 minutes after startup, happens consistently. Minidump and CBS logs included: Hello, I've been having an issue for the past week now where whenever I boot my PC, I receive a BSOD roughly 15 minutes more or less after startup. I checked for gpu driver updates, to which there are none. I've tried updating all my drivers, but to no avail. I've ran...
  4. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago: Good morning,When I startup the computer, a notepad pops up with some errors lines. I searched a lot of information in threads and I deleted cache in %appdata%, deleted the regedit folder of Teams etc, even I created the folder again in the route where the message asks to see...
  5. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago: Good morning,When I startup the computer, a notepad pops up with some errors lines. I searched a lot of information in threads and I deleted cache in %appdata%, deleted the regedit folder of Teams etc, even I created the folder again in the route where the message asks to see...
  6. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

7. Strange screen flickering that happens on startup, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen flickering that happens on startup, how to fix?: So I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem I'm having. I decided to install windows 11 on my pc and initially when I had enabled secure boot, after restarting my pc it kept instantly going to this infinite glitching screen. So I ended up having to completely...
  8. Strange screen flickering that happens on startup, how to fix?

Strange screen flickering that happens on startup, how to fix?: So I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem I'm having. I decided to install windows 11 on my pc and initially when I had enabled secure boot, after restarting my pc it kept instantly going to this infinite glitching screen. So I ended up having to completely...
  9. Most recent update is causing my computer to restart to the startup screen, what happened?

Most recent update is causing my computer to restart to the startup screen, what happened?: After the most recent update I am experiencing Process failures using windows. The system is shuting down and resetting to the start up screen. Need this corrected...
  10. Most recent update is causing my computer to restart to the startup screen, what happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent update is causing my computer to restart to the startup screen, what happened?: After the most recent update I am experiencing Process failures using windows. The system is shuting down and resetting to the start up screen. Need this corrected...