Windows 10: Startup option missing after 21H1 update

Discus and support Startup option missing after 21H1 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating my Windows 10 startup option is missingIt was present before the update as you can see in the pic:Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alex878914, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Startup option missing after 21H1 update

After updating my Windows 10 startup option is missingIt was present before the update as you can see in the picStartup option missing after 21H1 update :please help me

:)

Alex878914, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Startup option missing after 21H1 update

Option to search My stuff in Cortana missing

Hello,

• When you say, "MY STUFF option or magnifying glass icon" exactly which option are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point and check if this helps.
    To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Write us back with the above information and the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Startup option missing after 21H1 update

1. Startup option missing after 21H1 update - Similar Threads - Startup option missing

2. Fast startup option is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast startup option is missing: Hello the option is missingI assume that's because i turned off hibernate via cmd using command powercfg /hibernate offDoes that mean fast startup is on or off?...
  3. Fast startup option is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fast startup option is missing: Hello the option is missingI assume that's because i turned off hibernate via cmd using command powercfg /hibernate offDoes that mean fast startup is on or off?...
  4. Windows Store is missing after Windows 10 21H1 update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store is missing after Windows 10 21H1 update: I am using Windows 10 Home Edition on my latest Acer Nitro 5 2020 laptop. I recently installed Windows 10 21H1 update on my laptop. I noticed that I can't use my Windows Store because it won't open at all. Tried resetting Windows using local reinstall method. But after...
  5. Windows Store is missing after Windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store is missing after Windows 10 21H1 update: I am using Windows 10 Home Edition on my latest Acer Nitro 5 2020 laptop. I recently installed Windows 10 21H1 update on my laptop. I noticed that I can't use my Windows Store because it won't open at all. Tried resetting Windows using local reinstall method. But after...
  6. Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 21H1, but after the upgrade I find that my tile in the start menu is also missing Microsoft applications and when I look in the application settings there is no Microsoft applications at all. Can someone help me with this?...
  7. Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 21H1, but after the upgrade I find that my tile in the start menu is also missing Microsoft applications and when I look in the application settings there is no Microsoft applications at all. Can someone help me with this?...
  8. Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. An Update AFTER 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Update AFTER 21H1: Check for Updates There is a .NET Cumulative update AFTER 21H1, KB4601554. Requires a Restart Cheers, Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-update-after-21h1/c0773638-8276-420a-8b56-a00bad3d359e
  10. W10x64 update 21H1 option not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10x64 update 21H1 option not showing: happy mondayam trying to put 21H1 on my BETA OS test-platform some Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.985 systems are not seeing the 21H1 releaseand some are running 21H1 just fine deleting restore points doesn't helpquestion - can Update Assistant get 21H1 installed?thanks in...