Windows 10: Startup option

Discus and support Startup option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I CAN NOT ACCESS TROUBLE SHOOT OPTION I get to sartup option by using one of the three methods and i press trouble shoot and then it doesn't Show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daniel.s.Tefera, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Startup option

I CAN NOT ACCESS TROUBLE SHOOT OPTION

I get to sartup option by using one of the three methods and i press trouble shoot and then it doesn't Show the "Reset your pc" and "Advanced option" so i can't access cmd and other essential programs please help me

:)

Daniel.s.Tefera, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 27, 2020
  3. feelulive Win User
    windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

when i did 1. 2. 3. steps i checked and problem was SOLVED
    but after 4. 5. 6. 7. steps i checked and no advanced startup options again

1. Make a complete backup image of your current HD including all partitions to an external HD using macrium reflect . Once done, disconnect all USB devices from the PC. Assuming now you only have one HD connected to the PC which you will be installing Windows.
      IMPORTANT: Also create a Macrium Rescue disk to boot from later on.
    2. Boot up your Windows installation USB/DVD. On the first screen, Hold SHIFT + F10 to open Command Windows then type:
      Diskpart
      select disk 0
      clean
      exit
    3. Click Next, Choose Custom, select the unallocated partition then click Next (Do not format), when asked for Product ID key, click on "Skip this step"/"Do it later". Continue the Installation.
    4. Once done. With the external HD connected, Reboot your PC with the Macrium Rescue disk, select the image that you created in step 1 as the Source.
    5. Select your current HD/SSD as Destination disk
    6. Restore only C: Drive to it. ie. overwrite the new C: Drive with your backup C: Drive.
      NOTE: See screen shot on how to perform this step
    7. Disconnect all the external devices. Reboot. Windows should perform a startup repair.
    till 4. step there was no windows 10 key activeted and problem vas solved
    but after step 7 i checked key and it was not the same which i purchased, why did that change? i activated purchased key again.
    so is the problem to be a windows 10 key on my pc?
    or do some drivers prevent advancedstartup options?

feelulive, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Startup option

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Startup option

1. Startup option - Similar Threads - Startup option

2. Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options: Hello,I can't login to my surface anymore. When I have the login screen and click "login" It just reloads the login screen. I don't have my type over and only the screen keyboard. I can access the Surface UEFI settings after holding Volume Up + Power. But it doesn't have the...
  3. Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options: Hello,I can't login to my surface anymore. When I have the login screen and click "login" It just reloads the login screen. I don't have my type over and only the screen keyboard. I can access the Surface UEFI settings after holding Volume Up + Power. But it doesn't have the...
  4. How do I remove the startup pin option on Windows 11? My PC says that Windows Hello isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the startup pin option on Windows 11? My PC says that Windows Hello isn't...: My PC says that Windows Hello isn't available for my organization, but the pin option still appears on the login screen. It won't let me change it, because it says that it isn't available. What do I do?...
  5. How do I remove the startup pin option on Windows 11? My PC says that Windows Hello isn't...

How do I remove the startup pin option on Windows 11? My PC says that Windows Hello isn't...: My PC says that Windows Hello isn't available for my organization, but the pin option still appears on the login screen. It won't let me change it, because it says that it isn't available. What do I do?...
  6. Windows Advanced startup options half of screen blacked out, glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Advanced startup options half of screen blacked out, glitching: So I was trying to enter the advanced startup options in my windows laptop by pressing shift+restart. But once it enters there only the top 1/4 of the screen is visible and the bottom 3/4th isn't displaying so I can't see any of the options. Windows is running completely fine...
  7. Windows Advanced startup options half of screen blacked out, glitching

Windows Advanced startup options half of screen blacked out, glitching: So I was trying to enter the advanced startup options in my windows laptop by pressing shift+restart. But once it enters there only the top 1/4 of the screen is visible and the bottom 3/4th isn't displaying so I can't see any of the options. Windows is running completely fine...
  8. Startup apps option is missing from settings but it is in Task Manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps option is missing from settings but it is in Task Manager.: Since a month or so, I have been trying to find a solution but I can't find it. I have tried methods like sfc and DISM scan. I have also deleted and remade the folder for startup apps but nothing helps. Though it is missing from settings, I can still find it in task manager....
  9. Startup apps option is missing from settings but it is in Task Manager.

Startup apps option is missing from settings but it is in Task Manager.: Since a month or so, I have been trying to find a solution but I can't find it. I have tried methods like sfc and DISM scan. I have also deleted and remade the folder for startup apps but nothing helps. Though it is missing from settings, I can still find it in task manager....
  10. Startup apps option is missing from settings but it is in Task Manager.

in Windows 10 Customization