Windows 10: startup pictures

Discus and support startup pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some how I shut off the program that puts pictures on my screen when I start up. How do I turn it back on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wayneschwartz, Aug 21, 2020.

1. startup pictures

Some how I shut off the program that puts pictures on my screen when I start up. How do I turn it back on?

:)

wayneschwartz, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 21, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

startup pictures

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

startup pictures

1. startup pictures - Similar Threads - startup pictures

2. Why won't he Microsoft startup picture change if I am "not a fan"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't he Microsoft startup picture change if I am "not a fan"?: Why won't the Microsoft intro picture change after I selected "not a fan"? It's been stuck on the same picture for days. Other times before, when I selected "I like it", the picture still changed anyway. Now, selecting "not a fan" leaves me stuck with the picture. Not how...
  3. Why won't he Microsoft startup picture change if I am "not a fan"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't he Microsoft startup picture change if I am "not a fan"?: Why won't the Microsoft intro picture change after I selected "not a fan"? It's been stuck on the same picture for days. Other times before, when I selected "I like it", the picture still changed anyway. Now, selecting "not a fan" leaves me stuck with the picture. Not how...
  4. Incorrectly named random picture locations on startup screen feedback not question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Incorrectly named random picture locations on startup screen feedback not question: I've been using the random startup screen backgrounds for a while now and enjoy having the variety and being able to look up different places when there's one I particularly like.Just logged in now and had a picture of a place I'm personally familiar with and noticed that it...
  5. Windows 10 Startup Background Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Startup Background Picture: Good afternoon,, I have Windows 10 and a hp laptop computer. The words Merry Christmas Hope Today All Day are written below the date and time on the background picture when my computer starts up. I have no idea how the words Merry Christmas Hope Today All Day got...
  6. Military time wrong on startup screen/picture windows 10.

Military time wrong on startup screen/picture windows 10.: I changed to Military time and it shows correctly everywhere in Windows except the startup screen/picture windows 10. I have rebooted and gone over the time and date in settings but no luck. Any help appreciated. Rick B....
  7. startup picture

startup picture: Hi, The lock screen or startup picture on my PC has stayed on one picture for a couple of weeks. How do I fix that. The other devices don't have this problem. Thanks! William...
  8. Blurred picture at startup

Blurred picture at startup: When I first turn on the computer, the picture is blurred, but everything after is clear. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-picture-at-startup/3e4603eb-bd59-42c7-b142-f3b74838385d
  9. Screen pictures at startup

Screen pictures at startup: I am asking for a SIMPLE step by step way to delete some photos at start-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pictures-at-startup/d68e131e-afd2-4694-a1dc-28961a4864ba
  10. startup pictures - can they be blocked?

in Windows 10 Support
    startup pictures - can they be blocked?: dont like MS cultural narrative and wd like to block pictures of lovely trees, norwegian fjjords etc and facile comments at startup version 1909 18363.657 151450