Windows 10: Startup problem after update

Discus and support Startup problem after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a Microsoft update, have problem on startup Windows starts and I enter personal code then receive message "Personalized Settings Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeneFord1, Oct 10, 2019.

1. GeneFord1 Win User

Startup problem after update

After a Microsoft update, have problem on startup

Windows starts and I enter personal code then receive message "Personalized Settings Not Responding". This issue only occurs after updates. After rebooting 4 or 5 times, I do not have a problem until next update.

Running WIN 10, Version 1903.

:)

GeneFord1, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 10, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Startup problem after update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Startup problem after update - Similar Threads - Startup problem update

2. Startup problem after factory reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup problem after factory reset: My windows slow down I don't know what is the reason I reset my windows 10 pc with remove everything option and %23 are reseted and suddenly my electric connection stops. when I turn on my pc . Then my pc automatically restarting and not opening only windows logo appears on...
  3. Startup problem after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup problem after factory reset: My windows slow down I don't know what is the reason I reset my windows 10 pc with remove everything option and %23 are reseted and suddenly my electric connection stops. when I turn on my pc . Then my pc automatically restarting and not opening only windows logo appears on...
  4. Startup problem after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Startup Settings Problem after Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Settings Problem after Reset: I have a laptop Windows 10 and I reset it because it was not working fast but after that when I opened it, it showed “Choose an operating system” option and when I choosed any of them it restarted and showed that “Choose an operating system” option again and again. When I...
  6. Startup Settings Problem after Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Settings Problem after Reset: I have a laptop Windows 10 and I reset it because it was not working fast but after that when I opened it, it showed “Choose an operating system” option and when I choosed any of them it restarted and showed that “Choose an operating system” option again and again. When I...
  7. Startup Settings Problem after Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Startup, update problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup, update problems: how to fix system thread exception not handled, with no error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-update-problems/50479ae1-80ce-49be-852a-7b3a4471bbe1
  9. Having startup problems after installing Cumulative Update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having startup problems after installing Cumulative Update.: My laptop gets stuck on a black screen with the mouse pointer every time I start it up. It starts up normally after I force shut down (using the power button) and start it up again. The cumulative update was- KB4556799. Can someone help me solve these issues? Thanks in...
  10. Problem with startup after update BitLocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with startup after update BitLocker: Hi, I've got a Dell Vostro 5481 laptop with TPM 2.0. It has two drives: a SSD for system and programs and a HDD for data. I have never turn on the BitLocker on purpose, so I don't have the recovery passwords. Last week the system has made an update itself, I've needed to...