Windows 10: Startup Problem blinking & beeping

Discus and support Startup Problem blinking & beeping in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Having a problem with a new monitor so yesterday I connected my new PC to a different monitor and confirmed it was working as expected. This morning I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregCowling, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Startup Problem blinking & beeping

Having a problem with a new monitor so yesterday I connected my new PC to a different monitor and confirmed it was working as expected. This morning I connected the new PC to the new monitor and the PC started beeping and the power light was blinking red. What can I do about this?

Not sure if I selected the correct topic below.

:)

GregCowling, Aug 30, 2020

2. black screen and beeps on failed startup

computer worked yesterday now on power on get black screen and beeps on failed startup. two short one long beep. Repeats this a couple times and then rapid series of beeps. wireless light lit and hard drive blinks. Tried this several times. HELP!!!

DavidEfseaff, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Startup Problem blinking & beeping

1. Startup Problem blinking & beeping - Similar Threads - Startup Problem blinking

2. Pc beeping problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc beeping problem: I recently bought a Pc which was already built and it makes a beeping noise every so often. I’m not sure I should do as I am just updating ev https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-beeping-problem/7b36d4c0-28e6-4a36-9283-7e9940950924
  3. Pc beeping problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc beeping problem: I recently bought a Pc which was already built and it makes a beeping noise every so often. I’m not sure I should do as I am just updating ev https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-beeping-problem/7b36d4c0-28e6-4a36-9283-7e9940950924
  4. Keyboard beep on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard beep on startup: My MSI GS66 makes 1 beep, when I press the first key after startup. It only beeps then, and it doesn't matter what key I press. How do I make the computer not beep when I press a key after startup? The beep is short, maybe 1 or 2 seconds long. It goes from a high pitch to a...
  5. Old PC double beeping on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Old PC double beeping on startup: I have an old PC that I want to get running again. It always beeped once on startup so that was to my mind normal. Its been standing around for over year and in that time I removed the HDD and GPU. Both have now been reinstalled but when I powered it up there is the usual one...
  6. Cursor Blinking Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Blinking Problem: Hi i am facing cursor blinking problem in my window 10 OS. I tried many method which are available on google but not able to solve it.. Please tell me the accuarte solution if you have Thank you.....
  7. windows beeping on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows beeping on startup: So windows doesn't beep every time on startup, it only beeps sometimes when I startup. it beeps continuously and I've tried looking it up and I never found anything for continuously beeping, my system works perfectly fine just sometimes at startup and sometimes even while i'm...
  8. blinking screen at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    blinking screen at startup: at startup, desktop computer won't start up. The taskbar and icons blink with a black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-screen-at-startup/c5ed5cc2-f4a3-4510-9996-ae2b686b2716
  9. black screen and beeps on failed startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen and beeps on failed startup: computer worked yesterday now on power on get black screen and beeps on failed startup. two short one long beep. Repeats this a couple times and then rapid series of beeps. wireless light lit and hard drive blinks. Tried this several times. HELP!!!...
  10. Startup screen is keep blinking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup screen is keep blinking: Hi, Once I start my laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition, my screen keeps blinking without showing me the login option. When I first bought the laptop I never had this problem, it started with one of the windows updates. My Windows Configuration: Processor: Intel Inside...