Windows 10: Startup problem. Diagnosing your pc loop

Discus and support Startup problem. Diagnosing your pc loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday a recent windows update was not installed properly but the pc worked fine. And I had shut it down. Today it was not even starting all it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by harshareddy3, May 6, 2021.

1. Startup problem. Diagnosing your pc loop

Yesterday a recent windows update was not installed properly but the pc worked fine. And I had shut it down. Today it was not even starting all it says is automatic repair failed. So I have tried every option that is available in advanced options. Nothing works. I can't even reset as it shows an error with that too. I don't know what to do now. Please suggest me a way that helps me to recover my laptop.Lenovo IdeaPad 330.

:)

harshareddy3, May 6, 2021

2. Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 6, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 6, 2021
  4. Startup problem. Diagnosing your pc loop

Getting Past The Diagnosing Your PC Loop in Windows 10

Hello Robyn,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system which is stuck at reboot loop. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your interest and time spent in resolving the issue.

As you have already tried most of the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue, I would like to inform that this issue might have occurred due to corrupted system boot files.

As a workaround I suggest you to unplug all the external devices connected to your computer, hard reboot the device and check with the status of this issue.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download Windows 10 ISO file, create an installation media from other working computer to perform Startup Repair of the computer that you are unable
    to boot.

Using ISO file to perform Startup Repair will allow the device to boot the system to Windows Recovery Environment and tries to repair the device.

Step 1:
    I suggest you to try Startup Repairing the Windows and check if it helps.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link: Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool” in the above article for creating the tool).

Step 2: After creating the tool perform Startup Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and
    more and try to fix the problem on its own, automatically.

Perform the Startup Repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Startup Repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue with booting the device, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Startup problem. Diagnosing your pc loop

1. Startup problem. Diagnosing your pc loop - Similar Threads - Startup problem Diagnosing

2. diagnosing your computer loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    diagnosing your computer loop: Own a dell 15-3567 laptop running win 10The unit does a daily scheduled incremental backup image to aWD external drive. On startup the unit goes into a “Preparing Auto repair” then into” Diagnosing Your computer “loop. So1. On startup continued hitting “F8” It opens into a...
  3. diagnosing your computer loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    diagnosing your computer loop: Own a dell 15-3567 laptop running win 10The unit does a daily scheduled incremental backup image to aWD external drive. On startup the unit goes into a “Preparing Auto repair” then into” Diagnosing Your computer “loop. So1. On startup continued hitting “F8” It opens into a...
  4. diagnosing your computer loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC stuck in "diagnosing your PC" loop

PC stuck in "diagnosing your PC" loop: Hello all After restoring my PC windows 10 to an earlier state to yesterday I'va had an issue where the PC is stuck on a Diagnosing your PC loop. I am unable to boot in safe mode. I've tried F8, shift+F8 and ctrl+F8 without success. I believe the loop is caused by a lack...
  6. Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc"

Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc": Over the last few days I have had some issues with freezing on my pc. The only way i fixed the issue was by restarting my PC completely as I couldn't move my cursor and there was no sound. This only fixed the issue for a short period of time. I updated my NVIDIA graphics...
  7. My laptop is stuck on “Diagnosing your PC” loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is stuck on “Diagnosing your PC” loop: Yesterday I factory reset my laptop because it was really slow and would hardly work. After the reset, it worked good for the whole of yesterday and today I opened google chrome and Google chrome was not responding so I closed it. Straight after I closed google, my computer...
  8. Bad config file and looping “diagnosing your pc”

Bad config file and looping “diagnosing your pc”: My laptop crashed today and now it indicates that “bad windows config file” and it keeps looping into “diagnosing your pc”. From a dos prompt, what use to be the c: drive is now labeled the d: drive and all the files appear to be there. There is a c: but what little is there...
  9. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.: [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or...
  10. Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop: My computer froze and I restarted it. After it turned off and started back up, it didn't boot into windows. At first it was giving me a message about inserting the boot media. I reset it again and loaded windows 10 and it went to a "Diagnosing your PC" loop where it would sit...