Windows 10: Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce...

Discus and support Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit Date: 9/28/2018 10:36:04 PM Event ID: 11 Task Category: None Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kjl1956, Sep 29, 2018.

1. kjl1956 Win User

Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce...

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit
    Date: 9/28/2018 10:36:04 PM
    Event ID: 11
    Task Category: None
    Level: Warning
    Keywords:
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: DESKTOP-C7MSO9M
    Description:
    Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications. Please visit http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197571 for more information.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Wininit" Guid="{206F6DEA-D3C5-4D10-BC72-989F03C8B84B}" />
    <EventID>11</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x4000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-09-29T04:36:04.020862800Z" />
    <EventRecordID>29495</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="1808" ThreadID="1880" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-C7MSO9M</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="StringCount">0</Data>
    <Data Name="String">
    </Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

kjl1956, Sep 29, 2018

2. How do I fix nvspcap64.dll Startup error on Windows 10?

Old title: How do I fix nvspcap64.dll?

Hello Microsoft Community,

For the past couple months since upgrading to Windows 10 I have been getting an error that says "failed starting c:/Windows/System32/nvspcap64.dll, access denied" on system startup and when trying to update my graphics drivers (and preventing the update).
    I have tried clean booting my machine, reinstalling NVidia Geforce Experience, and allowing the file to have access to everyone on the system, but this did not fix my problem. Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you.

matthew_spofford, Sep 29, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}

Hi Ricardo, the file nvspcap64.dll is Nvidia GeForce Experience . . .

You should uninstall Nvidia GeForce Experience, then download the latest version from the Nvidia website . . .

DaveM121, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce...

every time we start laptop show error :- c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll missing entry: shadowplayonsystemstart

c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll

missing entry: shadowplayonsystemstart

Devender Jangra, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce...

1. Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce... - Similar Threads - Startup problem starting

2. [NEW] - C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [NEW] - C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...: So, when I go to boot any game on my computer Civilization 6, or Valorant, for example, the error in the title is thrown.To be specific, an error message with the name "[GameIHaveBooted.exe] - Bad Image" is thrown. The error message of this error is as...
  3. [NEW] - C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [NEW] - C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...: So, when I go to boot any game on my computer Civilization 6, or Valorant, for example, the error in the title is thrown.To be specific, an error message with the name "[GameIHaveBooted.exe] - Bad Image" is thrown. The error message of this error is as...
  4. C;WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on windows.........

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    C;WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on windows.........: Hi, I have been experiencing this issue for quite a while now, but since its not affecting how my apps works, I never really tried to resolve it. But now it's getting kind of annoying since it shows up whenever I try to open some applications like valorant, new world, etc....
  5. C:/Windows/SYSTEM32/D3DCOMPILER_43.dll problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:/Windows/SYSTEM32/D3DCOMPILER_43.dll problem: Every time I seem to try do something I always get hit with this pop up screen. Its getting really annoying and I think I cant load games because of it. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  6. C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NVSPCAP64.DLL MESSAGE....HOW DO I FIX IT PLEASE

C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NVSPCAP64.DLL MESSAGE....HOW DO I FIX IT PLEASE: THOUGHT I COULD JUST PUT IT IN THE CATALOG ....BUT THATS WHAT I GET FOR THINKING LOL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32nvspcap64dll-messagehow-do-i-fix/33f54d6d-ed1f-4e26-ba2e-d4ea99036cad
  7. C:\\windows\system32 .dll module

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    C:\\windows\system32 .dll module: Hi there, I receive the following error message when I start my laptop: There was a problem starting c:\\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found Question: What do I need to do to fix this problem? Thanking you in advance for any help you...
  8. Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}: Hey, Every time I boot my WIN 10 I keep getting this error message: [ATTACH] What can I do to fix this error message? Thank you...
  9. error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart"

error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart": every time I start up my windows 10 computer i get an error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart" and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and it will not work....
  10. C:\windows\system32\nvscap64.dll

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    C:\windows\system32\nvscap64.dll: running windows 10pro vers1511 on my pc os build 10586.589, prod id 00330-80000-00000, each startup this message appears, could not find C:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll, what's wrong?*Sick 71699

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Blocked loading of file: C:\Windows\System32\nvspcap64.dll.

2. there was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll

3. nvspcap64 in startup

4. windows system 32 conhos\t/2 dll is either not designed,
  5. dell problem.starting c:\\windows system 32,
  6. C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll ShadowPlayOnSystemStart,
  7. windows system32 nvspcap64.dll,
  8. windows system32 nvspcap64 dll,
  9. nvspcap64 dll is there but not working,
  10. missing entry shadowplayonsystemstart dell