Windows 10: startup problem

Discus and support startup problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone tell how to change the startup page? I want to go to yahoo page at startup but I seem to go back to the page I was last on. Thanks Ben... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ben Daniels, Sep 11, 2016.

1. startup problem

Can someone tell how to change the startup page? I want to go to yahoo page at startup but I seem to go back to the page I was last on.
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Sep 11, 2016

2. problem on startup

Hi Randy,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Let us try to repair the Windows using the ISO file.

Refer to the following link to download Windows 10 ISO file and create installation media.

Download Windows 10

Once your media is ready follow the steps.

• Insert media (DVD or USB drive).
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options.
    • Click on Startup repair.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 11, 2016
  3. Safeuq Win User
    Problem at startup

I tried switching it on without sim. But it doesn't work.

Safeuq, Sep 11, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

startup problem

Which browser are you using? The default home page settings differ for each of them. Tell us more, and we'll do likewise for you!
    Thanks,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 11, 2016
  5. Well I guess I am using internet explorer. My search engine is yahoo. I am sorry I am so dumb about these setup problems. always before when I logged in on google icon it would open to yahoo page, now it seems as if it goes to last page or site I was on when I logged out at nite I log on to the internet with google chrome

Ben Daniels, Sep 12, 2016
  6. spunk Win User
    spunk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

startup problem

1. startup problem - Similar Threads - startup problem

2. Intel VMD problem in startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel VMD problem in startup: Hello I have recently installed win 11 pro 64 and before installing i turned off intel VMD in bios. Now that the Windows is installed i came back and turned on VMD but in startup after the logo the Blue Screen appears and restarts and so on. What should i do?P.S: i turned off...
  3. Intel VMD problem in startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel VMD problem in startup: Hello I have recently installed win 11 pro 64 and before installing i turned off intel VMD in bios. Now that the Windows is installed i came back and turned on VMD but in startup after the logo the Blue Screen appears and restarts and so on. What should i do?P.S: i turned off...
  4. problems with time on windows 11. Time delaying with every startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with time on windows 11. Time delaying with every startup: Hiya.. for some time now i have some problems with clock on windows 11. Every time i turn on my pc, the time delays for a few more seconds. Like when i do synchronize it, it's alright but then after day it start delaying 5 seconds, next day it starts to delay for around 12...
  5. problems with time on windows 11. Time delaying with every startup

problems with time on windows 11. Time delaying with every startup: Hiya.. for some time now i have some problems with clock on windows 11. Every time i turn on my pc, the time delays for a few more seconds. Like when i do synchronize it, it's alright but then after day it start delaying 5 seconds, next day it starts to delay for around 12...
  6. Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps: I don't understand why my recent thread which was receiving help from an independent advisor was deleted. I just want help. Why can't I enable apps from Microsoft in startup apps? It's so annoying; I only had this issue after the latest update. More details in video from...
  7. Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps

Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps: I don't understand why my recent thread which was receiving help from an independent advisor was deleted. I just want help. Why can't I enable apps from Microsoft in startup apps? It's so annoying; I only had this issue after the latest update. More details in video from...
  8. Windows Crashing, need help deducing the problem. Startup events could be the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashing, need help deducing the problem. Startup events could be the cause: There are roughly 15 Warnings and Errors I get when booting my computer up revolving around "Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{D56C50C1-0F33-11EE-B90E-94E23C939517}'" and other stuff. I don't know to what extent errors like this could be affecting my...
  9. Windows Crashing, need help deducing the problem. Startup events could be the cause

Windows Crashing, need help deducing the problem. Startup events could be the cause: There are roughly 15 Warnings and Errors I get when booting my computer up revolving around "Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{D56C50C1-0F33-11EE-B90E-94E23C939517}'" and other stuff. I don't know to what extent errors like this could be affecting my...
  10. I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.: I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.It is continuously trying to automatically restart but is not getting beyond the initial black system information screen.It has an SSD as the main drive and a backup HD.I can get into the BIOS screen by...