Windows 10: Startup Program listing

Discus and support Startup Program listing in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Noticed this under my startup programs but it does not show to be running. Should I remove it or what? Uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by anaron, Mar 5, 2016.

1. anaron Win User

Startup Program listing

Noticed this under my startup programs but it does not show to be running.
    Should I remove it or what?
    Uninstall C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5892.0626\amd64

Ron

:)

anaron, Mar 5, 2016
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Program starts at system load - but not in Startup list

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or a missing data file. The update that your computer has installed might have triggered this issue. We would suggest that you restore your computer from a system restore point. By doing this, you're bringing your
    computer back to the time before the update was installed. System restore points are created when there's a specific change made on your computer like installing an update, updating the build and version of your OS, or installing a program. You can go to this
    article for recovery options in Windows 10 and look for the steps on how to
    Restore from a system restore point.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

If you found our suggestion helpful, you can mark this post as answer so we can help other Community members that have the same issue.

Jaune Bel, Mar 5, 2016
  3. Program starts at system load - but not in Startup list

Last week, 8th January 2018, I loaded my (Windows 10) system as normal and started up Excel. I then had to go out for an appointment. When I returned 30 minutes later a Windows update had run and rebooted my system (even though I have it set to only update
    overnight!!)

Even since then whenever I turn on my system after a tidy closedown (I close all running applications each night) the systems starts two Excel session with empty workbooks.

I have checked all the normal Startup locations and Excel is not in the list. Is this some strange hangover from the forced reboot during the Windows update, or is there another Startup list somewhere else?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Start Menu

TOPSie1972, Mar 5, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

Startup Program listing

Its the microsoft cloud , i turned mine off although it can be handy for some as it periodically backs your stuff up , i beleive you can set it to back up what and when

Archie123, Mar 5, 2016
  5. anaron Win User
    thanks for the reply. Knew it was the microsoft cloud but why is an uninstall cmd in my startup?

anaron, Mar 5, 2016
  6. Axis Win User
    Any word on this? I have the same startup item and ultimately the same question. It just seems odd to forever have an uninstall cmd in startup.

7. anaron Win User
    No Axis. Have not found ANY explanation for this and you're right about the oddity of this!

anaron, Jun 21, 2016
  8. anaron Win User

Startup Program listing

Removed it caused no issues

anaron, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Startup Program listing

1. Startup Program listing - Similar Threads - Startup Program listing

2. Startup apps not being in the startup list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps not being in the startup list: How do I get the full list of startup apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-being-in-the-startup-list/dc9d22a2-2485-4010-9aa3-72abada3d57b
  3. Startup apps not being in the startup list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup apps not being in the startup list: How do I get the full list of startup apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-being-in-the-startup-list/dc9d22a2-2485-4010-9aa3-72abada3d57b
  4. Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup Program: I'd like to know what's this startup program if its a virus, I cant even open it's location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/startup-program/28b9ac5d-b1d0-4ed4-bbae-c65a93aaead1
  5. Programs listed in Settings>Startup Apps and Task Manager>Startup tab do not automatically...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs listed in Settings>Startup Apps and Task Manager>Startup tab do not automatically...: Some programs that are listed in both the Startup Apps and the Startup tab of the Task Manager do not automatically start when the system boots. In any event, I think programs that are listed in the Startup Apps and the Startup tab of the Task Manager should automatically...
  6. Startup Program "Program" from Deleted Application and Cannot Remove from List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Program "Program" from Deleted Application and Cannot Remove from List: I had uninstalled 2 programs that used to be startup applications, McAfee Safe Connect and SAO Utils Beta. The programs are gone from my Programs and Features panel, but are still listed under Startup as "Program". Their Task Manager command line arguments go as:...
  7. Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Programs: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I prevent certain programs from starting when Windows starts? Will startup programs slow my computer down? And is there a way to modify the program so it will not start up when Windows starts up during the installation process? Any help...
  8. Empty startup list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Empty startup list: there is nothing in task manager, MSconfig, and in Windows 10 settings but I found it in ccleaner how to fix it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] sorry for bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-startup-list/9a575b2f-6428-4b5c-8c3e-fddf46928bf9
  9. W10 Startup list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Startup list: Is there a list somewhere that I can access to check what startup programs I can stop from starting? Running W10 and this is on a business computer that is slow to boot. 104392
  10. Programs list

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs list: Hello all can anyone tell me where i can find a list of programs so i can start them Thanks 16315