Windows 10: startup program not showing

Discus and support startup program not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In My Windows 10 Task Bar "Start Up" Menu Is Not Showing Any Single Application. How To Fix It?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OsmanSangar, Aug 11, 2018.

1. OsmanSangar Win User

startup program not showing

In My Windows 10 Task Bar "Start Up" Menu Is Not Showing Any Single Application.

How To Fix It? startup program not showing 8779b6e3-8869-463a-91f0-fa7398873bef?upload=true.png

:)

OsmanSangar, Aug 11, 2018
  2. smartali89 Win User

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Yashwanth Kotakuri Win User
    Startup Programs not showing.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Which programs are you referring to?

It indicates that there are no programs that are scheduled to start on system Startup. If you want to start a particular program on startup, then a programs or shortcuts placed in the Startup folder will run whenever Windows starts.

• Go to This PC
    • Navigate to C:\Users\User Profile \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    • User profile in the above path will be name of your account you logged into.
    • Copy and paste the shortcut icon or .exe file into the startup folder, which you wanted to start automatically on System Startup.
    Reboot your PC and now check if they show under Startup.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. startup program not showing - Similar Threads - startup program showing

2. startup not showing a specific program although that program automatically starts anyway.

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup not showing a specific program although that program automatically starts anyway.: I run Windows 10. Maybe 6 months ago I put Firefox.exe in my startup folder (running shell:startup). From then on, whenever I booted Windows, Firefox would start, just as I wanted it to. About a month ago, Firefox didn't start up when I booted my machine. So, I started it...
  3. Startup Program help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Program help: So I was just checking my task manager and i saw this in there. [img] I seen this before on my old computer's but never actually gave any thought to it until now. What i'm asking is could anyone tell me if there's a way to find it's file location or is it something from...
  4. Unknown program in Task Manager-Startup Programs

Unknown program in Task Manager-Startup Programs: I am using Windows 10 Home up-to-date. Just found this entry (Program) in my Task Manager-Startup Programs. It has no identification except 'Program' . On right click it doesn't show any properties or location just the enable or disable button. I have disabled it but am just...
  5. Autolaunch a program on startup?

Autolaunch a program on startup?: Hi. I'm trying to get a program to autolaunch when I start the computer. Previously, I used Task Scheduler, but it does not seem to work. I suspect UAC is making this hard for me. I have it set to default. How can I make a random program run at startup without...
  6. Placing program into startup menu?

Placing program into startup menu?: I'd like to place my Logitech Setpoint.exe into the startup menu. How? 63519
  7. Programs won't add to Startup

Programs won't add to Startup: Ok, so I was having some issues with my previous build (Insider), and with the help of a hard disk crashing, I went and did a full wipe and a clean install. Unfortunately, some of my programs refuse to add to startup even when the "Start with Windows" option is checked....
  8. Unknown programs with name program at Startup

Unknown programs with name program at Startup: Hi, my question is about two programs in the startup with name program, and i don't know wich program belongs, and if can disable it, I attach a picture of it [img] 18921
  9. Startup Program listing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Program listing: Noticed this under my startup programs but it does not show to be running. Should I remove it or what? Uninstall C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5892.0626\amd64 Ron 43106
  10. msconfig and startup programs

in Windows 10 Support
    msconfig and startup programs: msconfig wont change back to "normal startup". startup items does not startup even when changed to activated. do i have to reinstall programs for these to work? 46381