startup program not showing

Discus and support startup program not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In My Windows 10 Task Bar "Start Up" Menu Is Not Showing Any Single Application. How To Fix It?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OsmanSangar, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:02 AM.

1. OsmanSangar Win User

In My Windows 10 Task Bar "Start Up" Menu Is Not Showing Any Single Application.

How To Fix It? startup program not showing 8779b6e3-8869-463a-91f0-fa7398873bef?upload=true.png

:)

2. smartali89 Win User

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. Yashwanth Kotakuri Win User
    Startup Programs not showing.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Which programs are you referring to?

It indicates that there are no programs that are scheduled to start on system Startup. If you want to start a particular program on startup, then a programs or shortcuts placed in the Startup folder will run whenever Windows starts.

• Go to This PC
    • Navigate to C:\Users\User Profile \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    • User profile in the above path will be name of your account you logged into.
    • Copy and paste the shortcut icon or .exe file into the startup folder, which you wanted to start automatically on System Startup.
    Reboot your PC and now check if they show under Startup.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:05 AM
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Thema:

1. startup program not showing - Similar Threads - startup program showing

2. Reset Windows 10 lose Programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows 10 lose Programs: Hello, I was after the last downloads from MS for my Windows 10 - So thinking I could do this, I use the reset to another date - no help there. So I use the reset to factory settings - forgot that this computer was first Windows 7 - Well, the reset did not go to win 7, it...
  3. inquiries into scvhost.exe virus NOT SVCHost.exe programming code or whatever essential...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    inquiries into scvhost.exe virus NOT SVCHost.exe programming code or whatever essential...: im discovering that people are severely confused as to weather SCVHost.exe is a virus, it is not , the issue is the virus 'scvhost.exe' the lowercase codes are the issue is there a way to tell windows defender the difference between the 2 types of system files?? i dont know...
  4. Internal HDD not showing in Explorer, shows in DiskMgmt as Unallocated

in Windows 10 Support
    Internal HDD not showing in Explorer, shows in DiskMgmt as Unallocated: Booted up from sleep this morning after using the PC fine last night, only to discover that my partition of one of my Seagate drives had vanished from Explorer. Checked Disk Management and it is showing up in there and registers as 'Online' however all the space is now...
  5. Wifi shows weak signals

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi shows weak signals: Hi hello, Windows Community, I have a problem after updating my Windows 10 to updated version with the Wi-Fi, I am not able to connect initially so I keep on tried so finally I connected to network but with weak strength and when I connected the same network with my mobile...
  6. Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.: If you right-click the taskbar > taskbar settings > taskbar > select which icons appear on the taskbar - there are uninstalled programs still listed. How do you remove them from this list? 116122
  7. On Laptop Win10 Sliders don't show in fullscreen Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On Laptop Win10 Sliders don't show in fullscreen Programs: I have a new acer laptop, I manually install Win10 Enterprise LTSB2016 with a full wipe, and already downloaded the newest updates. System version 14393. I've noticed that when I am playing fullscreen games, those brightness and volume adjust sliders on top left of the screen...
  8. Reset Windows 10 lose Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Windows 10 lose Programs: Hello, I was after the last downloads from MS for my Windows 10 - So thinking I could do this, I use the reset to another date - no help there. So I use the reset to factory settings - forgot that this computer was first Windows 7 - Well, the reset did not go to win 7, it...
  9. Technical Issues over Program FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Issues over Program FSX: Hello, First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain, the page is always closed and can't be found, that is why I contact Microsoft community. Well, I am having the following issues since I...
  10. Laptop webcam shows only a black screen in Camera / Skype apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop webcam shows only a black screen in Camera / Skype apps: So I just got a new laptop (MSI GE73 8RF) and noticed that the webcam doesn't seem to show any image in apps, only shows a black screen. The weird thing is it works perfectly fine on sites like www.onlinemictest.com/webcam-test/ but not on any of the Windows apps. Skype also...