startup program not showing

Discus and support startup program not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In My Windows 10 Task Bar "Start Up" Menu Is Not Showing Any Single Application. How To Fix It?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OsmanSangar, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:02 AM.

1. OsmanSangar Win User

In My Windows 10 Task Bar "Start Up" Menu Is Not Showing Any Single Application.

How To Fix It? startup program not showing 8779b6e3-8869-463a-91f0-fa7398873bef?upload=true.png

:)

2. smartali89 Win User

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. Yashwanth Kotakuri Win User
    Startup Programs not showing.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Which programs are you referring to?

It indicates that there are no programs that are scheduled to start on system Startup. If you want to start a particular program on startup, then a programs or shortcuts placed in the Startup folder will run whenever Windows starts.

• Go to This PC
    • Navigate to C:\Users\User Profile \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    • User profile in the above path will be name of your account you logged into.
    • Copy and paste the shortcut icon or .exe file into the startup folder, which you wanted to start automatically on System Startup.
    Reboot your PC and now check if they show under Startup.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:05 AM
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Thema:

1. startup program not showing - Similar Threads - startup program showing

2. High Disk Usage When Opening Any Programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Disk Usage When Opening Any Programs: I am experiencing high disk usage when I open literally everything. I am not too knowledgeable on computer hardware so hopefully someone here can help. I have disabled SuperFetch (I was/still am having issues with my computer randomly resetting; someone said disabling it...
  3. permissions when installing a new program

in Windows 10 Customization
    permissions when installing a new program: When I try to install some new programs I get the message "insufficient permissions" I am the only person using this computer....
  4. Full Network Does Not Show in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Full Network Does Not Show in File Explorer: When I open File Explorer and click on the Network icon in the left margin, I see multiple devices but I do not see all of my PCs. I have 3 PCs (all running Win 10 home version) and on one of the PCs the only PC that shows is the PC that I am running File Explorer. On another...
  5. In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...: In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the App Settings utility. Is there another way? I believe that I had inadvertently deleted a file from the Programs (x86) folder for that program. When I try to uninstall the program using the settings utility, I...
  6. Windows 10 repositions/resizes programs when locking or switching users

Windows 10 repositions/resizes programs when locking or switching users: This is a common issue among large screen resolutions and has been around since at least 2011 as evident by this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-desktop/is-there-a-way-to-set-windows-7-login-screen/b6b95eb5-736e-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5 Will...
  7. Windows 10 startup error - stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 startup error - stop code 0xc000021a: I recently received this error message and could not find a suitable solution from these boards. After further investigation (Windows 10 Enterprise), I decided to try option 7 on the Advanced Options. Option 7 is "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" The machine now...
  8. Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in configuration anymore,but does show up in the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in configuration anymore,but does show up in the...: My Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in the hardware configuration anymore,but does show up in the BIOS config I am pretty sure it worked before in windows10. I just recently found out, because I wanted to re-install an older PC game. I prolly didn't played it for more...
  9. Getting a BSOD on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a BSOD on Startup: For the last several days, my computer has been crashing shortly after I boot up in the morning. I don’t know what causes it because I was in another room. So I try booting up again and everything is OK. 116007
  10. trouble with my startup icon

trouble with my startup icon: im having trouble getting my startup icon to work on my laptop what can I do to get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/trouble-with-my-startup-icon/86cb967c-357d-40a4-ac4a-4656d93fc262