Windows 10: startup program not showing

Discus and support startup program not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In My Windows 10 Task Bar "Start Up" Menu Is Not Showing Any Single Application. How To Fix It?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OsmanSangar, Aug 11, 2018.

1. startup program not showing

In My Windows 10 Task Bar "Start Up" Menu Is Not Showing Any Single Application.

How To Fix It? startup program not showing 8779b6e3-8869-463a-91f0-fa7398873bef?upload=true.png

:)

OsmanSangar, Aug 11, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Startup Programs not showing.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Which programs are you referring to?

It indicates that there are no programs that are scheduled to start on system Startup. If you want to start a particular program on startup, then a programs or shortcuts placed in the Startup folder will run whenever Windows starts.

• Go to This PC
    • Navigate to C:\Users\User Profile \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    • User profile in the above path will be name of your account you logged into.
    • Copy and paste the shortcut icon or .exe file into the startup folder, which you wanted to start automatically on System Startup.
    Reboot your PC and now check if they show under Startup.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Avedis53 Win User

startup program not showing

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

startup program not showing

1. startup program not showing - Similar Threads - startup program showing

2. startup program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup program: Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-program/2c04d635-5ff5-4273-b893-bf60a36cd991
  3. startup program

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup program: Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-program/2c04d635-5ff5-4273-b893-bf60a36cd991
  4. Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup Program: I'd like to know what's this startup program if its a virus, I cant even open it's location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/startup-program/28b9ac5d-b1d0-4ed4-bbae-c65a93aaead1
  5. Startup setting won't show any programs.

Startup setting won't show any programs.: When i will set startup program but when open startup setting it won't show any programs there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-wont-show-any-programs/4f975045-e55d-4f71-a101-534af4f37dec
  6. Startup on Task Manager not Showing Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup on Task Manager not Showing Programs: Hello, I have already created a empty "Startup" Folder in "C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" I go to task manager nothing shows up. I have also tried putting Shortcuts inside the new "Startup" Folder. Thank you....
  7. Remove startup program not showing in Task Manager

Remove startup program not showing in Task Manager: Old software that I use regularly slows the boot process and other applications. I cannot find it in any "startup" folder (even Task Manager). There are two registry entries in Computer\HKEY_USERS\ ... (etc.) ending with ...\program.exe\shell\open\command It does...
  8. Programs not showing in startup tab in task manager

Programs not showing in startup tab in task manager: I recently discovered that the apps I set to run on startup were not open, I had to run them manually. Thought it was a fluke but it happened the next day. I thought, no problem, I'll just open up the task manager startup tab... and then I discovered that the programs I want...
  9. Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Programs: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I prevent certain programs from starting when Windows starts? Will startup programs slow my computer down? And is there a way to modify the program so it will not start up when Windows starts up during the installation process? Any help...
  10. startup not showing a specific program although that program automatically starts anyway.

startup not showing a specific program although that program automatically starts anyway.: I run Windows 10. Maybe 6 months ago I put Firefox.exe in my startup folder (running shell:startup). From then on, whenever I booted Windows, Firefox would start, just as I wanted it to. About a month ago, Firefox didn't start up when I booted my machine. So, I started it...