Windows 10: startup program

Discus and support startup program in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eddiefailon, Jul 3, 2022.

1. startup program

Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup.

:)

Eddiefailon, Jul 3, 2022
  2. FTWitachi Win User

Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why-
    Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated.
    Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located
    Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found
    Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings
    Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps
    Step 6- Doesn't work.

Thanks for trying

- - - Updated - - -
    @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Jul 3, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 3, 2022
  4. Avedis53 Win User

startup program

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

startup program

1. startup program - Similar Threads - startup program

2. W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login: Dear all,I found that after upgraded to latest version 22631.3235 , my PC no longer preload all startup programs before user login.Before update my PC was able to load all startup program before i login user, Hence, once i login , all the start up program all ready. After...
  3. W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login: Dear all,I found that after upgraded to latest version 22631.3235 , my PC no longer preload all startup programs before user login.Before update my PC was able to load all startup program before i login user, Hence, once i login , all the start up program all ready. After...
  4. Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu: Recently after restarting my PC Windows is stuck on not being able to open essentially anything, I tried a system restore to fix it didn't work though. I really don't want to reinstall but this has already happened to me last week on windows 10...
  5. Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu

Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu: Recently after restarting my PC Windows is stuck on not being able to open essentially anything, I tried a system restore to fix it didn't work though. I really don't want to reinstall but this has already happened to me last week on windows 10...
  6. List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...: All of this because I simply removed the startup folder from %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to put it in a backup folder because of the duplicate icon in the start menu ¬¬I already did everything,I put the folder back on the Programs folder,created a new...
  7. List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...

List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...: All of this because I simply removed the startup folder from %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to put it in a backup folder because of the duplicate icon in the start menu ¬¬I already did everything,I put the folder back on the Programs folder,created a new...
  8. [SOLVED] Weird programs with serial codes at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED] Weird programs with serial codes at startup: Hello, this is my first time posting here, I don't know if this in the right topic or not, but I have something that really bothered me lately, even after resetting the windows, these programs came back like after 4-5 days, does anyone know what are the first two programs at...
  9. [SOLVED] Weird programs with serial codes at startup

[SOLVED] Weird programs with serial codes at startup: Hello, this is my first time posting here, I don't know if this in the right topic or not, but I have something that really bothered me lately, even after resetting the windows, these programs came back like after 4-5 days, does anyone know what are the first two programs at...
  10. Weird programs with serial codes at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird programs with serial codes at startup: Hello, this is my first time posting here, I don't know if this in the right topic or not, but I have something that really bothered me lately, even after resetting the windows, these programs came back like after 4-5 days, does anyone know what are the first two programs at...