Windows 10: Startup programs and making my boot up sequence faster. Also how to get rid of unwanted...

Discus and support Startup programs and making my boot up sequence faster. Also how to get rid of unwanted... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What programs should I disable from starting when I boot up my pc? How do I do this? Is there a program I can use? Any help is greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Soggy_Trumpet, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Startup programs and making my boot up sequence faster. Also how to get rid of unwanted...

What programs should I disable from starting when I boot up my pc? How do I do this? Is there a program I can use? Any help is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Soggy_Trumpet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Soggy_Trumpet, Jan 16, 2020

2. Slow Post/Boot Times

My suggestion for faster post would be to enable quick boot, and disable any devices you're not using. I've disabled my board's second LAN port, eSATA, and extra SATA controllers, as well as Firewire and Sound.

For faster boot, uninstall all unwanted programs, and go into MSCONFIG and uncheck any startup programs that you don't need starting up. Other than that, buy a SSD *Wink Startup programs and making my boot up sequence faster. Also how to get rid of unwanted... ;)

DanishDevil, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Startup programs and making my boot up sequence faster. Also how to get rid of unwanted...

how to make computer faster

Hi brendamiller..

Here is the steps to how to make computer faster

Steps 1. Get your power settings right

2. Cut out unnecessary programs running in the background

3. Use the troubleshooter!

4.Run a disk clean-up

https://en.softonic.com/articles/how-to-make-wi...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Hope it helpsStartup programs and making my boot up sequence faster. Also how to get rid of unwanted... :)

vanshitavanshita, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Startup programs and making my boot up sequence faster. Also how to get rid of unwanted...

1. Startup programs and making my boot up sequence faster. Also how to get rid of unwanted... - Similar Threads - Startup programs making

2. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  3. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  4. How to make Windows 10 boot up faster and also to make taskbar icons appear quickly on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 boot up faster and also to make taskbar icons appear quickly on startup?: I currently have a Windows 10 Pro. It has 4GB RAM sand has an HDD of 320 GB both drives C and D. I want to know if how do I make my PC boot up faster and also the thing with taskbar icons that I pinned on my taskbar, it takes a long time for it to show up. Is it a HDD issue...
  5. How to make Windows 10 boot up faster and also to make taskbar icons appear quickly on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows 10 boot up faster and also to make taskbar icons appear quickly on startup?: I currently have a Windows 10 Pro. It has 4GB RAM sand has an HDD of 320 GB both drives C and D. I want to know if how do I make my PC boot up faster and also the thing with taskbar icons that I pinned on my taskbar, it takes a long time for it to show up. Is it a HDD issue...
  6. How to make Windows 10 boot up faster and also to make taskbar icons appear quickly on startup?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to get rid of unwanted Input Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of unwanted Input Language: In my Language Bar, I have the region in which I live. I do not want this region ISL but I only want to be able to use the keyboard ENG-IS from US region. This last entry has no value for me and actually prevents me from easily toggling between my 2 keyboards.^ Screenshot...
  8. How to make Windows load icons faster on startup?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to make Windows load icons faster on startup?: Hi, when I start Windows, it takes some time to load up and come to the Lock Screen. Never mind that, after I unlocked my pc, the icons of the taskbar are missing and takes some time to load all icons. Is there a way to make it work faster?...
  9. How to get rid of unwanted languages

How to get rid of unwanted languages: For some reason the keyboard also has the american language installed even though i haven't installed it. <----- The one on the end but I only have English(UK) installed basically, how to get rid of this? Thanks...
  10. How to get rid of unwanted taskbar items?

How to get rid of unwanted taskbar items?: I have found everything but what I am looking for! UNPIN UNWANTED ICONS FROM TASK BAR I just upgraded two systems to Win 10 this weekend but am having trouble finding out how to remove unwanted icons from the task bar. Desktop Downloads Pictures Documents Music...