Windows 10: Startup Programs Disappearing after a few reboots

Discus and support Startup Programs Disappearing after a few reboots in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1909, and I've got this problem for a long time now. There's a few programs (like OneDrive) that somehow gets removed from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MágneszTű, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Startup Programs Disappearing after a few reboots

Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1909, and I've got this problem for a long time now. There's a few programs (like OneDrive) that somehow gets removed from the startup list. I have to go to the settings of the program and check start with windows, but after a few restarts it disappears and it only happens with a few apps(OneDrive, 4Kstogram, Unfied Remote). What should I do? Isn't there a script or something that would run on every startup and add these apps to the startup ?

:)

MágneszTű, Dec 14, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Startup Programs Disappearing after a few reboots

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Startup Programs Disappearing after a few reboots

1. Startup Programs Disappearing after a few reboots - Similar Threads - Startup Programs Disappearing

2. Office products disappeared after reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office products disappeared after reboot.: Win10, Office 365 family.Working with Excel. Thunderstorm. Shutdown PC.Restarted PC, the icons for Excel and Word are in my startup menu.....I click, they disappear.Can't find Excel or Word or any office product. I click on the Office icon and it launches Office. I click on...
  3. Office products disappeared after reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office products disappeared after reboot.: Win10, Office 365 family.Working with Excel. Thunderstorm. Shutdown PC.Restarted PC, the icons for Excel and Word are in my startup menu.....I click, they disappear.Can't find Excel or Word or any office product. I click on the Office icon and it launches Office. I click on...
  4. Office products disappeared after reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Few Keys not working after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Few Keys not working after startup: Hello, There are few keys which are not working after starting the laptop. They start working after few minutes or after pressing it several times. I have been trying to resolve the issue but none of the solutions work. Please let me know how the issue can be resolved....
  6. Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears: I installed Windows 10 version 1903 on 9/13/2019. Since then, I have experienced the following behavior. Within five or so minutes of system startup, the screen goes black for a couple of seconds, then the desktop reappears. This always happens twice in a row, a few seconds...
  7. Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears: I installed Windows 10 version 1903 on 9/13/2019. Since then, I have experienced the following behavior. Within five or so minutes of system startup, the screen goes black for a couple of seconds, then the desktop reappears. This always happens twice in a row, a few seconds...
  8. pinned programs disappeared after rebooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    pinned programs disappeared after rebooting: After October update my programes that I pinned to the start menu have disappeared. I’ve noticed this issue after rebooting my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-programs-disappeared-after-rebooting/f16c40f5-19d7-421a-8c11-151b6fae5fd2
  9. BSOD on startup, successful startup after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on startup, successful startup after reboot: Hi, I've been having this issue with Windows 10. Ever since I upgrade to Windows 10 my laptop would crash every time it tried to resume from sleep. Also recently every time I boot the laptop it crashed with error: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and reboot which then takes me to...
  10. External HDD disappears after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External HDD disappears after a few minutes: Good afternoon all, One of my external HDD's disappears after a few minutes; this only started happening since I upgraded to Windows 10. It will show up again after unplugging and plugging it in again, but again only for a few minutes. Here is what I have done so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows program disappears at startup