Windows 10: startup programs

Discus and support startup programs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; friends, i'm looking in my norton security at my startup items and find three listings of windows command processor for the same drive 'c'.. and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReedTurney, Sep 30, 2019.

1. startup programs

friends, i'm looking in my norton security at my startup items and find three listings of windows command processor for the same drive 'c'.. and i can't stop any of them... why three? and i don't think i really need them in my startup menu to begin with; i rarely use cmd prompt... thanks for any help and answers.. appreciated

:)

ReedTurney, Sep 30, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

startup programs

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

startup programs

1. startup programs - Similar Threads - startup programs

2. Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup: Have done my internet search due diligence. Tried using info at this link but Personalization screen doesn't look like the one shown. If I start manually works fine. Advice, please....
  3. Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup: Have done my internet search due diligence. Tried using info at this link but Personalization screen doesn't look like the one shown. If I start manually works fine. Advice, please....
  4. Weird symbol on Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird symbol on Startup Programs: Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on how to eradicate it. EDIT: I find out that it also disappears when I re-opened the settings tab. Probably is visible during...
  5. Weird symbol on Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird symbol on Startup Programs: Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on how to eradicate it. EDIT: I find out that it also disappears when I re-opened the settings tab. Probably is visible during...
  6. Weird symbol on Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird symbol on Startup Programs: Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on how to eradicate it. TIA...
  7. I am seeing one program running twice at Win10 startup

I am seeing one program running twice at Win10 startup: I want OneDrive to run when Windows 10 starts. But there are two instances of OneDrive running when Windows starts. How did I cause that, and how can I stop the second instance from starting?...
  8. Windows doesn't seem to be able to boot, startup repari, cmd or boot repair programs didn't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows doesn't seem to be able to boot, startup repari, cmd or boot repair programs didn't...: I'm sure the problem isn't related to hardware, and it is pprobably a boot issue. The thing is, startup reparir, boot repair commands or a boot repair program didn't help. I have the system logs of of the failed startup repair but I'm unsure what to do with them. Is there...
  9. Startup programs on a VPS

Startup programs on a VPS: So I've added a couple of programs to my windows VPS to start automatically on startup. In the case of a VPS, does startup mean once I access it via remote desktop or once the VPS boots up, for example in the case of an unexpected reboot. Will I need to access the VPS for the...
  10. A startup program called "Program"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A startup program called "Program": I found startup program called "Program". I found this after installing some apps 1- Google chrome /2- Wondershare E-Draw Max why?father more:- within my other pc I found this and after restart the blue screen error occurred....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. registry c:\program files\teams installer\teams.exe -checkinstall -source=proplus

2. program named program in windows 10 startup