Windows 10: Startup Repair can't fix my PC and I forgot my admin password

Discus and support Startup Repair can't fix my PC and I forgot my admin password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded the software on my PC, and when I tried to start it, it wouldn't start. I tried the automatic repairs and that didn't work. I got "Startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tedrick Rumohr, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Startup Repair can't fix my PC and I forgot my admin password

I upgraded the software on my PC, and when I tried to start it, it wouldn't start. I tried the automatic repairs and that didn't work. I got "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC". Then, I tried to follow youtube tutorials on going into the command prompt to enter some commands, but I can't do that because I forgot my admin password since I built my PC 3 years ago.Now I don't know what to do.

:)

Tedrick Rumohr, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Startup Repair can't fix my PC and I forgot my admin password

1. Startup Repair can't fix my PC and I forgot my admin password - Similar Threads - Startup Repair can't

2. Startup Repair can't fix my PC and I forgot my admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair can't fix my PC and I forgot my admin password: I upgraded the software on my PC, and when I tried to start it, it wouldn't start. I tried the automatic repairs and that didn't work. I got "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC". Then, I tried to follow youtube tutorials on going into the command prompt to enter some...
  3. Startup Repair can't fix my PC and I forgot my admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup Repair can't fix my PC and I forgot my admin password: I upgraded the software on my PC, and when I tried to start it, it wouldn't start. I tried the automatic repairs and that didn't work. I got "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC". Then, I tried to follow youtube tutorials on going into the command prompt to enter some...
  4. Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password: Hi,I changed something in my BIOS settings and after restarting my laptop it was just black screen without cursor. So I tried troubleshooting it but I cannot proceed to "Startup Repair" because I forgot my administrator account. I also tried to just proceed and not enter any...
  5. Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password: Hi,I changed something in my BIOS settings and after restarting my laptop it was just black screen without cursor. So I tried troubleshooting it but I cannot proceed to "Startup Repair" because I forgot my administrator account. I also tried to just proceed and not enter any...
  6. Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Startup Repair, forgot password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup Repair, forgot password: I was trying to disable the Fx keys so I could play Bioshock, and somehow ended up on the Startup Repair screen. I click my user account, and it asks me to log in, but I forgot my password. There's no "forgot your password" option, and I don't want to delete all my files to...
  8. i forgot my admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i forgot my admin password: hello team actually i forgot my admin password.how can i reset my password without a iso file .i have my local user account password.but i dont administrator password.please help with this issue....
  9. forgot my admin password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    forgot my admin password: With no user account having administrator privileges, how do I get access to create a new administrator account? None of my users on this new Windows 10 installation have administrator privileges they're "standard" users -- this greatly hampers my ability to manage the...
  10. I forgot my admin password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my admin password.: Hi, I have windows 10 professional installed on my Dell XPS. It has 2 users. One user is non-admin with no privileged. Another is the admin user. I have forgotten the admin user password. I do not have a disk or usb or anything to recover. I need help. We did not add...