Windows 10: Startup Repair Failed - Windows 10 21H1 version - Acer Aspire 15 laptop

Discus and support Startup Repair Failed - Windows 10 21H1 version - Acer Aspire 15 laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 7/1 - Power up my laptop and get a startup repair failed blue screen the laptop was working fine and was manually shutdown with no error7/2 - Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GLEN T_, Jul 2, 2021.

1. GLEN T_ Win User

Startup Repair Failed - Windows 10 21H1 version - Acer Aspire 15 laptop

7/1 - Power up my laptop and get a startup repair failed blue screen the laptop was working fine and was manually shutdown with no error7/2 - Microsoft support helped to create a USB bootable device at another computer. Boot the laptop with external USB device and successful boot started command prompt from advanced option tried to backup data files in C: drive and found files are very old two years old, but files in desktop folder are a few days ago.Can someone help the followings:1 how to use this USB booted Windows to recover the laptop hard disk boot image?2 h

:)

GLEN T_, Jul 2, 2021

2. acer laptop startup glitch/error.

I recently purchased Acer laptop (aspire E15 -573g-389u).The windows 10 build version on laptop was 10240. I upgraded to windows 10 version 1511 ,build 10586.545. After this whenever i start my laptop(fresh reboot) laptop
    starts by displaying acer logo with regular dot animation in circular motion below showing that its loading after that again the same acer logo appears with the animation hanged, sometimes even the graphics don't load properly and then windows 10 starts .this
    error is not causing any major problem with startup but i feel that it may cause problems in future .so please help fixing it!!!! the startup and shutdown time has also increased by 10-15 secs approx.

Yatin Raut, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Zoras_10 Win User
    Acer Aspire E 15 shut down problem

Hello everyone, I have Acer Aspire E 15 laptop bought a year ago. I'm encountering a problem regarding shut down. While I go start up and click the shut down or restart button. My laptop does not shut down or restart. Please help suggest me some effective
    solutions regarding this problem as soon as possible.

Zoras_10, Jul 2, 2021
  4. johnr3725 Win User

mY acer LAPTOP "aSPIRE E 15 Start" started a windows 10 update but is stuck at Personalized Setting.

mY acer LAPTOP "aSPIRE E 15 Start" started a windows 10 update but is stuck at Personalized Setting. No response to any key presses. Tried pressing F10 on power up but seems to ignore. Tried pressing ALT F10 many times during powup same result. Pulled battery
    and same result. Any suggestions?

John R.

johnr3725, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Startup Repair Failed - Windows 10 21H1 version - Acer Aspire 15 laptop - Similar Threads - Startup Repair Failed

2. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  3. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device on acer aspire e 15: So first of all, I got a no bootable device error. I tried ctrl alt delete and surprisingly it had worked. I was able to sign in again, however the freezing was so much and it would end up crashing with either of 3 stopcodes of what I remember are DATA_INPAGE_ERROR,...
  4. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device on acer aspire e 15: So first of all, I got a no bootable device error. I tried ctrl alt delete and surprisingly it had worked. I was able to sign in again, however the freezing was so much and it would end up crashing with either of 3 stopcodes of what I remember are DATA_INPAGE_ERROR,...
  5. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Acer aspire

Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  7. Cursor keeps freezing on my acer aspire es 15 laptop

Cursor keeps freezing on my acer aspire es 15 laptop: Hi. Ive been having a very annoying problem with my cursor freezing, meaning I have to turn off the laptop and reboot to get the cursor moving again. I use a wireless acer mouse. i removed it and just used the touch pad to control the cursor to see if it was the mouse that...
  8. Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15: After the technician uninstall intel graphics, insert his usb mouse, flash drive and hard drive my touchpad stop. Then, before he upgraded it to windows 10, the touchpad was not working and when he upgraded it it does't change anything. I don't know what is the possible cause...
  9. Windown 10 Update fail - Acer Aspire S7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windown 10 Update fail - Acer Aspire S7: Hi, The auto update for Windows 10 crashed my laptop (Aspire S7) and it is now stuck on "Please insert the external storage media and press OK". It is inserted and it does not change anything. I have restarted with and without external storage, it always comes back to...
  10. Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15: I currently have Windows 10pro on my Acer. There is no damage to the screen but during an update from 8 - 10 the screen starts ghosting with bubbles of what look like pressure points. There is no way to stop it and you cannot get into any of the control or other programs. I...