Windows 10: Startup Repair, forgot password

Discus and support Startup Repair, forgot password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was trying to disable the Fx keys so I could play Bioshock, and somehow ended up on the Startup Repair screen. I click my user account, and it asks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kungfuguy27, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Startup Repair, forgot password

I was trying to disable the Fx keys so I could play Bioshock, and somehow ended up on the Startup Repair screen. I click my user account, and it asks me to log in, but I forgot my password. There's no "forgot your password" option, and I don't want to delete all my files to get back into it. What the hell can I do?

submitted by /u/Kungfuguy27
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kungfuguy27, Feb 15, 2021

2. Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair and forgot password

Hello Guys,

I require to know how can I start my startup repair without password.

I know the passcode for my windows but since I haven't password for a very long time I forgot it.

I had some problem with my laptop battery therefore I removed my laptop hdd and now I am trying to boot it through

SATA to USB adaptor.

But Since I am trying to boot through USB due to some reason I am stuck in startup repair and cannot start the repair due to forgotten password.

But just to let you know that I can boot my UBUNTU which is installed on other partition.

So can anyone please suggest me how can I proceed further and repair my windows 10 without password.

Thank you

Regards.

Parikshit Varade

ParikshitVarade, Feb 15, 2021
  3. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

Change or reset your Windows password

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Mhr_1988 Win User

Startup Repair, forgot password

Startup repair

Startup repair, forgot password this account

Mhr_1988, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Startup Repair, forgot password

1. Startup Repair, forgot password - Similar Threads - Startup Repair forgot

2. Automatic repair forgot password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair forgot password: PC stuck on automatic repair and I forgot my password but I the PIN number So how can go to window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-forgot-password/7bf17a60-597f-4d72-ac95-8555baa00178
  3. Automatic repair forgot password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair forgot password: PC stuck on automatic repair and I forgot my password but I the PIN number So how can go to window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-forgot-password/7bf17a60-597f-4d72-ac95-8555baa00178
  4. Automatic repair forgot password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Startup Repair Incorrect Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair Incorrect Password: I have a problem with starting up my pc. It shows something happened and pin is not available. I have followed many videos and most of them lead me to the startup repair page but when I click it, it asks me the password for my account and even though I type in the right one...
  6. Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password: Hi,I changed something in my BIOS settings and after restarting my laptop it was just black screen without cursor. So I tried troubleshooting it but I cannot proceed to "Startup Repair" because I forgot my administrator account. I also tried to just proceed and not enter any...
  7. Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password: Hi,I changed something in my BIOS settings and after restarting my laptop it was just black screen without cursor. So I tried troubleshooting it but I cannot proceed to "Startup Repair" because I forgot my administrator account. I also tried to just proceed and not enter any...
  8. Windows 10: Stuck at Startup Repair due to Forgot Admin Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Repair Startup not accepting password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repair Startup not accepting password: I know I am typing my password correctly, I have double checked by logging out and back into my account on my phone, so there should not be an issue, and yet there is. I have tried all possible keyboard options that I could have possibly used despite never having used...
  10. Startup repair password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup repair password issue: I have gone to startup rpair option and asked me for select an account. I had an account naned user ( which i didnt create) i clicked on that and asked me for password. Of i didnt even make an account then how would i add a password?. I didnt make a password and i dont know...