Windows 10: Startup Repair Incorrect Password

Discus and support Startup Repair Incorrect Password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a problem with starting up my pc. It shows something happened and pin is not available. I have followed many videos and most of them lead me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zayan Mohammed Suraj, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Startup Repair Incorrect Password

I have a problem with starting up my pc. It shows something happened and pin is not available. I have followed many videos and most of them lead me to the startup repair page but when I click it, it asks me the password for my account and even though I type in the right one it says it is incorrect. I even changed he password from another device and typed in again but it still says it is incorrect. I also tried to restore it both with and without keeping files but the same problem occurs. If there is any way I could factory reset or fix my pin or password problem without having to enter my pass

:)

Zayan Mohammed Suraj, Oct 4, 2022

2. Startup repair says "incorrect password" on password that works

Basically title. Every password i input in startup repair is incorrect, even though when i login to microsoft using the same acc it works.

AmazingAxe, Oct 4, 2022
  3. Startup repair incorrect password

I hadnt used my laptop for a couple weeks. When i started it today my normal 4 digit passcode did not work and then said to contact an administrator. When I restarted it got stuck at “just a moment” so i restarted 3 times until i got recovery options. I
    tried system restore and startup repair BUT the problem is it keeps saying I am entering the wrong password. So i signed into my microsoft account on a different device and got in fine but my laptop keeps saying incorrect password. The last time i used the
    laptop it performed updates and shut down. What do I do?

RajanButtar, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Startup Repair Incorrect Password

Startup Repair/ Incorrect Password Windows 10 Pro

I just purchased a dell Optiplex 9020 in January. The power supply just quit on me last week so I replaced it & now its starting up in Startup repair mode but for all options I choose, it says incorrect password. I'm not even sure what password its asking for but I enter the only passwords I ever use & all incorrect. I reset my Microsoft Password hoping that would help but it didn't. Everything I pull up only shows instructions before & after the password part. I cant get passed it. If it's not Microsoft password then what other password could it be?

Thanks in advance. Startup Repair Incorrect Password :)

reneesmith13, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Startup Repair Incorrect Password

1. Startup Repair Incorrect Password - Similar Threads - Startup Repair Incorrect

2. Password incorrect for Startup Repair

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password incorrect for Startup Repair: I got into Startup Repair because my laptop was running into the problem everything I started it. So, first my Account Name was Shown. After selecting it I entered my password which it said was incorrect. So, I changed my password of Microsoft Account and again followed the...
  3. Password incorrect for Startup Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password incorrect for Startup Repair: I got into Startup Repair because my laptop was running into the problem everything I started it. So, first my Account Name was Shown. After selecting it I entered my password which it said was incorrect. So, I changed my password of Microsoft Account and again followed the...
  4. Password incorrect for Startup Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Startup Repair Incorrect Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Repair Incorrect Password: I have a problem with starting up my pc. It shows something happened and pin is not available. I have followed many videos and most of them lead me to the startup repair page but when I click it, it asks me the password for my account and even though I type in the right one...
  6. Startup Repair Incorrect Password

Startup Repair Incorrect Password: I have a problem with starting up my pc. It shows something happened and pin is not available. I have followed many videos and most of them lead me to the startup repair page but when I click it, it asks me the password for my account and even though I type in the right one...
  7. startup repair 'incorrect password', but it isn't

startup repair 'incorrect password', but it isn't: hi. I bought my PC with Windows 10 installed, so no USB drive or disc. My pc keeps crashing, sometimes during startup reboots itself but mostly during use. I want to run startup repair, but it continuously doesn't accept my password, even though I've changed it via...
  8. Startup Repair password incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup Repair password incorrect: As I mentioned, when I was trying to startup repair for my pc win10 the system keep saying the password is incorrect. However, when I put same password for my laptop there was no issue. Wonder why. Also safe mode won’t work since for some reason my pin stop working and that...
  9. Startup repair incorrect password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup repair incorrect password: Hi, I have a question regarding startup repair in windows 10. Just this morning I received a notification telling me to restart my computer to fix my drive issues. So I did it and it led me to this startup repair. I chose an account and entered my password to proceed, but it...
  10. Startup repair incorrect password

Startup repair incorrect password: I hadnt used my laptop for a couple weeks. When i started it today my normal 4 digit passcode did not work and then said to contact an administrator. When I restarted it got stuck at “just a moment” so i restarted 3 times until i got recovery options. I tried system restore...