Windows 10: Startup repair password issue

Discus and support Startup repair password issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have gone to startup rpair option and asked me for select an account. I had an account naned user ( which i didnt create) i clicked on that and asked... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shabeelshaikha, May 30, 2019.

1. Startup repair password issue

I have gone to startup rpair option and asked me for select an account. I had an account naned user ( which i didnt create) i clicked on that and asked me for password. Of i didnt even make an account then how would i add a password?. I didnt make a password and i dont know how to find it please help me in this problem i canot access into my pc without that

:)

shabeelshaikha, May 30, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 30, 2019
  3. Windows Startup password

Is it possible to remove a startup password without being able to log into the system? A friend's laptop just prompt her today for a password that she never enabled. Now, she does have a standard user account password, but that doesn't work for the startup password. She had the computer for about a year now and it has never asked for a startup password until today.

I tried to use Hiren Boot CD to run a diagnostic on the laptop, but it has a bsod. Windows 10 normal boot crashes as well

GoFigureItOut, May 30, 2019
  4. Startup repair password issue

Password issues on startup repair screen

Original titleStartup repair password issue :password issues

I want to get into the startup repair screen to change the driver options but it asks for me to enter the password for the microsoft account connected to the computer, same account I'm on now and using the same computer. problem is it keeps saying the password
    is incorrect. I've even changed the password to something new and it is still saying that password is incorrect.

Adam.c.e.Smith, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Startup repair password issue

1. Startup repair password issue - Similar Threads - Startup repair password

2. Password incorrect for Startup Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password incorrect for Startup Repair: I got into Startup Repair because my laptop was running into the problem everything I started it. So, first my Account Name was Shown. After selecting it I entered my password which it said was incorrect. So, I changed my password of Microsoft Account and again followed the...
  3. Password incorrect for Startup Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password incorrect for Startup Repair: I got into Startup Repair because my laptop was running into the problem everything I started it. So, first my Account Name was Shown. After selecting it I entered my password which it said was incorrect. So, I changed my password of Microsoft Account and again followed the...
  4. Startup Repair Incorrect Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair Incorrect Password: I have a problem with starting up my pc. It shows something happened and pin is not available. I have followed many videos and most of them lead me to the startup repair page but when I click it, it asks me the password for my account and even though I type in the right one...
  5. Startup Repair Incorrect Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Repair Incorrect Password: I have a problem with starting up my pc. It shows something happened and pin is not available. I have followed many videos and most of them lead me to the startup repair page but when I click it, it asks me the password for my account and even though I type in the right one...
  6. Startup Repair Incorrect Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Startup Repair, forgot password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup Repair, forgot password: I was trying to disable the Fx keys so I could play Bioshock, and somehow ended up on the Startup Repair screen. I click my user account, and it asks me to log in, but I forgot my password. There's no "forgot your password" option, and I don't want to delete all my files to...
  8. Startup repair incorrect password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup repair incorrect password: Hi, I have a question regarding startup repair in windows 10. Just this morning I received a notification telling me to restart my computer to fix my drive issues. So I did it and it led me to this startup repair. I chose an account and entered my password to proceed, but it...
  9. Repair Startup not accepting password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repair Startup not accepting password: I know I am typing my password correctly, I have double checked by logging out and back into my account on my phone, so there should not be an issue, and yet there is. I have tried all possible keyboard options that I could have possibly used despite never having used...
  10. Startup repair incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup repair incorrect password: I hadnt used my laptop for a couple weeks. When i started it today my normal 4 digit passcode did not work and then said to contact an administrator. When I restarted it got stuck at “just a moment” so i restarted 3 times until i got recovery options. I tried system restore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 startup repair password