Windows 10: Startup repair

Discus and support Startup repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I believe my hard drive crashed causing windows home 10 not start. So I tried advance options and it prompts me to enter recovery key and further notes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KurtOlson8891, May 21, 2019.

1. Startup repair

I believe my hard drive crashed causing windows home 10 not start. So I tried advance options and it prompts me to enter recovery key and further notes that I can retrieve the key by visiting http://windows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq. When I try, microsoft site states that does not exist. What do I do to try and recover my system?

:)

KurtOlson8891, May 21, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 21, 2019
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 21, 2019
  4. Force01 Win User

Startup repair

startup repair

Hey EveryBody *Busted*Busted*Busted*Busted*Busted

i following Brink tuts to repair my windows ten
    but when i am reached to this step

Startup repair [​IMG]

my Keyboard/Mouse Stops working *Shock

Force01, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Startup repair

1. Startup repair - Similar Threads - Startup repair

2. Windows 11 always entering Automatic Repair on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 always entering Automatic Repair on startup: I have reinstalled windows 11 however its always entering automatic repair upon startup. That was also the reason why I reinstalled my windows. Thanks for the help....
  3. Windows 11 always entering Automatic Repair on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 always entering Automatic Repair on startup: I have reinstalled windows 11 however its always entering automatic repair upon startup. That was also the reason why I reinstalled my windows. Thanks for the help....
  4. "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...: I'm Najib, I'm using Windows 11 on Lenovo V15 Gen2, the cursor just stopped working. In an effort to ring that back, I couldn't even insert my PIN to unlock ut, the error shown is "Something happened and your PIN isn't available". I tried resetting the PC through boot...
  5. "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...

"Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...: I'm Najib, I'm using Windows 11 on Lenovo V15 Gen2, the cursor just stopped working. In an effort to ring that back, I couldn't even insert my PIN to unlock ut, the error shown is "Something happened and your PIN isn't available". I tried resetting the PC through boot...
  6. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...: I encountered the BSOD then windows repair froze at 0%. Rebooting goes directly to the BIOS. I'm in the command prompt step but instead of 'X:\Windows\System32>', the command starts with 'X:\Sources>'. Doing the sfc \scannow says it cannot find the path for System32. I'm...
  7. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...: I encountered the BSOD then windows repair froze at 0%. Rebooting goes directly to the BIOS. I'm in the command prompt step but instead of 'X:\Windows\System32>', the command starts with 'X:\Sources>'. Doing the sfc \scannow says it cannot find the path for System32. I'm...
  8. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Win11 Phase1_Initialization_Failed, startup repair could not find windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Phase1_Initialization_Failed, startup repair could not find windows installation: Hi,I was using my computer as usual and suddenly had a BSOD, and then I wasn't able to startup afterwards. It gives me a BSOD of Phase1_Initialization Failed error every time I boot or restart.The disk is BitLocker encrypted. I have the recovery keys, which I then used to try...
  10. Win11 Phase1_Initialization_Failed, startup repair could not find windows installation

Win11 Phase1_Initialization_Failed, startup repair could not find windows installation: Hi,I was using my computer as usual and suddenly had a BSOD, and then I wasn't able to startup afterwards. It gives me a BSOD of Phase1_Initialization Failed error every time I boot or restart.The disk is BitLocker encrypted. I have the recovery keys, which I then used to try...