Windows 10: Startup Repair

Discus and support Startup Repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop has been having issues turning on. After performing a Startup repair it tells me it couldnt repair my PC & then says “Log file:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Al_uv, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Al_uv Win User

Startup Repair

My laptop has been having issues turning on. After performing a Startup repair it tells me it couldnt repair my PC & then says “Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” any ideas how to fix?Theres nothing i remember downloading or installing lately that could be messing anything up.

:)

Al_uv, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Force01 Win User

Startup Repair

startup repair

Hey EveryBody *Busted*Busted*Busted*Busted*Busted

i following Brink tuts to repair my windows ten
    but when i am reached to this step

Startup Repair [​IMG]

my Keyboard/Mouse Stops working *Shock

Force01, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Startup Repair

1. Startup Repair - Similar Threads - Startup Repair

2. Windows media tool startup repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media tool startup repair: My pc goes into a blue screen everytime I log in but works fine to the login page. So I installed windows media tool from another pc to repair my pc and ran startup repair from my media tool from a USB. It didn't work and even system restore have me some error saying to...
  3. Windows media tool startup repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media tool startup repair: My pc goes into a blue screen everytime I log in but works fine to the login page. So I installed windows media tool from another pc to repair my pc and ran startup repair from my media tool from a USB. It didn't work and even system restore have me some error saying to...
  4. Windows media tool startup repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows doesn't seem to be able to boot, startup repari, cmd or boot repair programs didn't...

Windows doesn't seem to be able to boot, startup repari, cmd or boot repair programs didn't...: I'm sure the problem isn't related to hardware, and it is pprobably a boot issue. The thing is, startup reparir, boot repair commands or a boot repair program didn't help. I have the system logs of of the failed startup repair but I'm unsure what to do with them. Is there...
  6. I need a microsoft password to do a startup repair but my password doesnt work

I need a microsoft password to do a startup repair but my password doesnt work: I am getting a loading screen everytime I start computer. I tried to start it in safe mode and when I get into safemode everything needs my account and password. I have access to my account online but whenever I try to put in the password on my desktop, it says it is...
  7. Windows BOSD repair on startup causes Keyboard and mouse not to work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BOSD repair on startup causes Keyboard and mouse not to work.: This morning I logged in to my Windows 10 PC. When I then noticed a blue screen error.. the one that says "Sorry. We had a problem" or something like that. So it did the repair process but when the PC restarts the PC doesn't respond to either the keyboard or the mouse. This...
  8. Startup repair startup repair couldn't repair your PC press advanced options to try other...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup repair startup repair couldn't repair your PC press advanced options to try other...: Sar while starting startup repair it shows startup repair couldn't repair your PC press advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or shutdown to turn off your PC log file d windows system32 logfiles SRT SRT srttrail.txt...
  9. How to determine why Startup Repair is triggered

How to determine why Startup Repair is triggered: My Windows 10 device seems to sporadically go into "Preparing Startup Repair" on boot. I can often get back to a proper boot just by restarting, but then next time I restart the device it does it again.So I'm trying to diagnose what prompts Windows to begin "Startup Repair"...
  10. Windows is not performing startup repair

Windows is not performing startup repair: Cant able to log on in normal mode. Have to use Safe Mode. The startup repair could not be performed. Help needed. Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-not-performing-startup-repair/eaa92356-cdb0-4fb5-9069-8518605624e0