Windows 10: Startup & Restart Time

Discus and support Startup & Restart Time in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; To, Microsoft Community Hi i am Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 20H2 OS Build: 19042.662. When i first start My Laptop to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GavinMathos, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Startup & Restart Time

To,

Microsoft Community

Hi i am Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 20H2 OS Build: 19042.662.

When i first start My Laptop to complete open of Desktop Screen it takes it takes approximately 1 Minute to Load & when i Restart my Laptop it takes 2 Minutes to Load. I would like to whether it takes long time load i.e when start My Laptop & Restart my Laptop or its it perfect.

Please check & reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Gavin

:)

GavinMathos, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Startup & Restart Time

1. Startup & Restart Time - Similar Threads - Startup Restart

2. How do I stop my laptop from restarting on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my laptop from restarting on startup?: I turn on my laptop and it is on a constant loop. It shows the icon for a while then it says restarting. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-laptop-from-restarting-on-startup/238bdb80-e0a2-42fd-9759-1d3922084776
  3. How do I stop my laptop from restarting on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop my laptop from restarting on startup?: I turn on my laptop and it is on a constant loop. It shows the icon for a while then it says restarting. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-laptop-from-restarting-on-startup/238bdb80-e0a2-42fd-9759-1d3922084776
  4. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  5. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  6. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...
  8. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...
  9. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Command behind [Settings] System > Recovery -> "Advanced startup" "Restart now" [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command behind [Settings] System > Recovery -> "Advanced startup" "Restart now" [Windows 11]: Does anyone know how I can identify the actual command behind the "Restart now" button accessed via the path described in my question? This would prove very useful for a batch program that I may enhance. Thanks....