Windows 10: Startup Run DLL error on startup

Discus and support Startup Run DLL error on startup in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; On startup, I get message "There was a problem starting C\:Users\rober\cnmss The module could not be found" I "x" out of it, and it doesn't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by wrkeen, May 9, 2019.

1. wrkeen Win User

Startup Run DLL error on startup

On startup, I get message "There was a problem starting C\:Users\rober\cnmss The module could not be found"

I "x" out of it, and it doesn't seem to effect anything.

Is there something I should be doing about this?

:)

wrkeen, May 9, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 9, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, May 9, 2019
  4. Startup Run DLL error on startup

New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Startup Run DLL error on startup

1. Startup Run DLL error on startup - Similar Threads - Startup Run DLL

2. Run DLL message keeps appearing at startup Windows !0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Run DLL message keeps appearing at startup Windows !0: I have replaced an HP printer with a Canon one. I've uninstalled all the features I can find relating to the HP one, but a Run DLL message appears on Startup. The answers to previous similar questions seem to relate to correcting or reinstalling the link. My question is how...
  3. Run DLL message keeps appearing at startup Windows !0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run DLL message keeps appearing at startup Windows !0: I have replaced an HP printer with a Canon one. I've uninstalled all the features I can find relating to the HP one, but a Run DLL message appears on Startup. The answers to previous similar questions seem to relate to correcting or reinstalling the link. My question is how...
  4. Run DLL message keeps appearing at startup Windows !0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. error on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    error on startup: hi i keep getting a bsod on my computer saying CRITCAL _PROCESS _DIED and CRITCAL_ STRUTURE_ CORRUPTION and DRIVER_ POWER_STATE_ FAILURE AND MEMORY_ MANAGEMENT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-startup/7a7b2653-2aff-468e-9822-3dfabd44ab10
  6. Errors at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Errors at startup: So I got a new laptop recently and copied some stuff from my old laptop to my new one using a USB. One of the folders had another folder in it that couldn't be deleted no matter how much I tried. I ended up asking a friend of mine to help me because he's usually really good...
  7. Startup error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup error: Pressing any key after this results in a black screen with the mouse. I have tried pressing start, removing battery and cltr alt delete returns to black screen. Waiting in black screen eventually goes back to this screen...
  8. Run a program at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run a program at startup: Greetings, I already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. I would like to have a command script (.cmd) run automatically, making sure: 1. The program doesn't start until the user logs in 2. The program doesn't start for other users I thought I could use this startup...
  9. MBCfg64.dll error on startup.

in Windows 10 Support
    MBCfg64.dll error on startup.: Ok... So I've been getting this "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\MBCfg64.dll The specified module could not be found." When I boot my PC I've tried updating drivers and tried to look through startup for a likely culprit to this error, and search the...
  10. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run dll error on startup windows 10

2. cnmss specified module cannot be found

3. rundll error windows 10 startup