Windows 10: Startup screen image

Discus and support Startup screen image in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; HOW do I get the Shanghai Financial Center photo off my start screen? The photos used to change regularly, and that one has been on for months. I am so... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kathleen Warren, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Startup screen image

HOW do I get the Shanghai Financial Center photo off my start screen? The photos used to change regularly, and that one has been on for months. I am so sick of it, I hate to log in to my computer.

:)

Kathleen Warren, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Startup Images

Hi,

To better assist you, please let us know if you are referring to lock screen images?

If yes, I suggest you to change the lock screen using the following steps.

• Press Windows+I key , in the settings page , select
      Personalization and click on lock screen and then try changing the picture and check if it helps.
    Hope this helps. Do get back to us, if you need further help and we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup screen image

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Startup screen image

1. Startup screen image - Similar Threads - Startup screen image

2. Bing daily image on startup screen in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing daily image on startup screen in Win 11: I just bought a new laptop with Win 11. On my old laptop the Bing daily image was the background screen at startup. I also got a prompt to select if I liked the image or not. I've got a daily image to be my background after I log in but not a startup. Can this be fixed?...
  3. Bing daily image on startup screen in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing daily image on startup screen in Win 11: I just bought a new laptop with Win 11. On my old laptop the Bing daily image was the background screen at startup. I also got a prompt to select if I liked the image or not. I've got a daily image to be my background after I log in but not a startup. Can this be fixed?...
  4. startup avatar image location

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    startup avatar image location: Are emptied all well-known default user profile picture folders win10 pro, file explorer search on all files where hidden files are shown does not show any user-192.png items. Nevertheless avatar appears on startup screen. Wondering where is the corresponding image is...
  5. Startup images,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup images,: When starting windows 10 it shows an image and ask if you like it or not. Why not add the option to say what subject images you would like to see. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-images/566c56dd-1f49-4f9c-ad8b-2291d67e5cd6
  6. startup images

startup images: I don't want to see those Bing images lovely landscapes, generally, but I don't want them when my laptop starts up. I run Windows 10. How do I remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-images/22d40d7d-48cf-44d8-b6e9-900f5967ca99
  7. Lock screen is not changing spotlight image on startup

Lock screen is not changing spotlight image on startup: The lock screen background image is not working properly on startup. I have the lock screen set to show the spotlight image. When it starts it uses the same image. If I click the Windows button and "L" to lock it it will show a spotlight image. my computer at work when I...
  8. Can't change lock screen image upon startup

Can't change lock screen image upon startup: I can change the lock screen image from Settings > Lock Screen without any problems and when I lock the computer my intended lock screen image is the one I chose, but when I boot the computer up or sign out the lock screen image is always some default W10 image. I'm using...
  9. No profile image in startup screen and pictures in lock screen.

No profile image in startup screen and pictures in lock screen.: These aren't very important problems, but I'm just curious why this happen after Anniversary Upgrade. - When I start my PC or when I shutdown/restart, in the log screen there isn't my profile image. Just the generic blank one. The image is still present when I click on...
  10. How to change image in Startup screen?

How to change image in Startup screen?: Hello guys, I've seen that other people has a different background image for startup screen. I mean the screen with your name. I have no idea how to change image there.I've automatic login and I don't need to insert name and password every time. This screen. 78629

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 startup screen

2. windows 10 startup sreens