Windows 10: startup screen in Microsoft Office

Discus and support startup screen in Microsoft Office in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. Community I need to know how I can deactivate the startup screen in Microsoft Office be Word, PowerPoint, Excel, it is more on a whim than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by andreavillarreal2, Aug 12, 2019.

1. startup screen in Microsoft Office

Hi. Community I need to know how I can deactivate the startup screen in Microsoft Office be Word, PowerPoint, Excel, it is more on a whim than annoyance or that I present error. I simply want to open my Word program, for example, quickly enter.

:)

andreavillarreal2, Aug 12, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Aug 12, 2019
  3. all office apps startup only after re-start windows

If your computer has an SSD, then this should solve your issue and you won't see any noticeable bootup speed changes:

Disable Fast Startup (step by step):

1. Open Control Panel
    2. Navigate to Hardware and Sound --> Power Options
    3. Then click on "Choose what the power buttons do"
    4. Press "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    5. Under Shutdown settings untick the box beside "Turn on fast startup (recommended)"
    6. Save changes and reboot once.

startup screen in Microsoft Office [​IMG]

Once logged in and Windows has booted up properly and settled, shut down your computer. After that boot your computer again and test your Office apps. They should work now.

slicendice, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Avedis53 Win User

startup screen in Microsoft Office

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

startup screen in Microsoft Office

1. startup screen in Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - startup screen Microsoft

2. Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office: After Windows 10 update of insider preview Build 21318 my all products of office got disappeared like word, presentation and excel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/d02054ce-0223-4d3a-b3e5-7477cf38c1b0
  3. microsoft office

microsoft office: Two days ago my office package stopped working, what do i do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/3bf03d77-72e6-4b44-9f46-3346ff789d7d
  4. Microsoft office

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft office: i want to operate Microsoft office 2019 .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/5f1ebe88-1f0a-4e6d-b21d-5f3682c16f9d
  5. Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office: My laptop crashed and Microsoft reinstalled Windows. I notice the Office that was installed anymore. When I purchased the laptop Office was already installed. Now I see Excell, Word, and OneNote are missing. I need that back in my laptop. What can I do? I was told by tech,...
  6. Microsoft Office

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Office: I paid $99.99 for Microsoft Office on my pc, and it is supposed to cover my laptop also, but I get messages on my laptop that my subscription has expired. How do I get my account to enable my laptop to use office?...
  7. Microsoft office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft office: Hello to all.How can i stop the microsoft office popping all the time asking me to purchase their latest 365 etc Thanks. I have the latest windows ten and have office 2010 installed. David. 147871
  8. Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Office: so i have not used my microsoft office for over a year. And i forgot about it and still had an automatic payment set up. Its there a possibility of getting a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/20377839-c139-4cf4-95bc-517f2ba13ca8"
  9. Microsoft office

Microsoft office: I currently have an HP that had windows 7 installed. I had a hard disk error and had to get it replaced and now has windows 10. I recovered the files back but I need the Office programs (word, excel, etc..) to open the documents correctly. Can I use the windows 7 disk that...
  10. Microsoft Startup Screen Pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Startup Screen Pictures: On several occasions, I have tried to click the "What is this?" button and must have inadvertently clicked that I don't like the picture. The picture has disappeared and it seems I have lost it forever. I guess I have also accidentally voted against a picture I really liked....