Windows 10: startup screen says to run setup

Discus and support startup screen says to run setup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everytime I start up the computer I get to the splash screena dn it says to run SETUP because the RAID array is not setup correctly even though I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bruno_55, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Bruno_55 Win User

startup screen says to run setup

Everytime I start up the computer I get to the splash screena dn it says to run SETUP because the RAID array is not setup correctly even though I did not use this but I do have two SSD's and two NVMe's in an Asus 99Deluxe II motherboard. Never had this happen so any help would e great. Also, the CMOS battery was dead after I found out the time and date werer wrong and it is still showing up as wrong. Thanks

:)

Bruno_55, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 12, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

1. startup screen says to run setup - Similar Threads - startup screen says

2. Is It Normal for 'Network Setup Service' to be Running on Startup Sometimes? No Driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is It Normal for 'Network Setup Service' to be Running on Startup Sometimes? No Driver...: pretty much the title; as soon as Windows 10 boots up, I go straight to Services and can sometimes see Network Setup Service running. before you copy and paste the description, yes I know what NetSetupSvc does, although I find the description of "network configuration and...
  3. Is It Normal for 'Network Setup Service' to be Running on Startup Sometimes? No Driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is It Normal for 'Network Setup Service' to be Running on Startup Sometimes? No Driver...: pretty much the title; as soon as Windows 10 boots up, I go straight to Services and can sometimes see Network Setup Service running. before you copy and paste the description, yes I know what NetSetupSvc does, although I find the description of "network configuration and...
  4. Is It Normal for 'Network Setup Service' to be Running on Startup Sometimes? No Driver...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. never setup right, but always run through the setup manu as startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    never setup right, but always run through the setup manu as startup: I have an old model desktop, which I only use for a few zoom lessons per week, and only turn the computer on twice a week. I don''t use it for anything else.=====Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  6. never setup right, but always run through the setup manu as startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    never setup right, but always run through the setup manu as startup: I have an old model desktop, which I only use for a few zoom lessons per week, and only turn the computer on twice a week. I don''t use it for anything else.=====Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  7. never setup right, but always run through the setup manu as startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. java setup not running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    java setup not running: Hi all, so i recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, and tried to install the windows 10 java. I have downloaded the .jar file, tried to run it, have the setup popped up, but still white. I thought it was my computer that is slow, so i waited, but nothing happened....
  9. Screen says 'Locking', shuts down and it will not startup now

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen says 'Locking', shuts down and it will not startup now: My wife is using an ASUS laptop, having recently upgrading to the latest windows 10 a week or so ago. She was using Skype for a business call when it came up with a message says that for security reasons, Skype was going to be shutdown. Skype shut itself down and the laptop...
  10. EAC Running on startup but services says otherwise ???

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    EAC Running on startup but services says otherwise ???: ive been noticing a trend since the past couple of days in which every time i startup my PC Easy Anti Cheat is all ready running and gobbling up about 25% of my CPU usage.. reported as high usage. i dunno why its doing this and im not comfortable with it starting up on its...