Windows 10: Startup Screen vs Login Screen

Discus and support Startup Screen vs Login Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not a problem with my girl friends Win 10, but with mine. The Start screen, which shows the date and time, is fine. When I press enter to bring up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by miata54, Sep 13, 2019.

1. miata54 Win User

Startup Screen vs Login Screen

Not a problem with my girl friends Win 10, but with mine. The Start screen, which shows the date and time, is fine. When I press enter to bring up the Login screen, the same image on the Start screen shows, but goes WAY out of focus. Very blurry. Any solution?

Thanks

:)

miata54, Sep 13, 2019
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Sep 13, 2019
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Sep 13, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Startup Screen vs Login Screen - Similar Threads - Startup Screen Login

2. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  3. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  4. HELP! No login screen at startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! No login screen at startup.: Hi there. Trying to boot my laptop, it gets stuck at the welcome page, but without the login prompt to enter my password - just the wallpaper and power button. I’ve tried every fix on the internet but it doesn’t work. Tried using ctrl+alt+del, command prompt, startup repair,...
  5. Computer immediately freezes at startup/login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer immediately freezes at startup/login screen: I have been using my Pc for about 2 years and had no real problems. However recently i went to bed with my computer working fine and woke up to getting to the login screen and it immediately freezing. Done multiple things like removing ram trying other ram and memory...
  6. Slow startup & login screen loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow startup & login screen loading: Hi there, how do i fix slow startup and slow login screen loading? and it's also takes a long time to load everything after login. PC model: HP 250 G6 Notebook PC...
  7. Black login screen + fast startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Black login screen + fast startup: After starting up my pc the first thing that I see is the image and date, so after pressing enter i should get the login screen but in my case i get a black screen and after 2-3 seconds back at the first screen. Pressing enter again get me the same resoults few times,...
  8. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot: Greetings - Ever since the latest update to Windows 10 (10.0,16299) my Login screen screenshot and Lock screen screenshot are different. Personalize>Lock Screen shows the desired screenshot as it always has. "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen" is...
  9. Login Screen VS Lock Screen Re: Change Login Screen Picture After Boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login Screen VS Lock Screen Re: Change Login Screen Picture After Boot: win 10 pro 1709. Home computer. In the 3 plus months since I have had the notebook I have never used the lock screen. I do use the login screen each and every time I power up (I believe I know I can do away with the log in screen but I like it) and I am greeted by the same...
  10. 2 login screens at startup - no password required

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 login screens at startup - no password required: 1) Prior to the last win 10 update, when I turned on my PC I briefly got login background wallpaper without (!) a usier icon (UI), user name (UN), or "welcome" message (WM)- the pc then went directly to the desktop - no login required. 2) After the update I lost the login...