Windows 10: Startup screen

Discus and support Startup screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Had to re-image my computer to eliminate a problem, I used a Macrium Reflect image. To use Macrium Reflect image I first placed Macrium Reflect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rayal, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Rayal Win User

Startup screen

Hi,
    Had to re-image my computer to eliminate a problem, I used a Macrium Reflect image. To use Macrium Reflect image I first placed Macrium Reflect rescue disc in ODD.,selected Macrium Reflect image and re-image commenced, and completed successfully.
    Problem is now gone, however when I boot up PC I now get a blue screen with Macrium Reflect and Windows 10 shown in two boxes , together with message "Windows 10 will start automatically in 10 seconds".
    True enough Windows 10 does start and is normal,but how do I get rid of this blue screen and start Windows10 normally.
    Thank You

:)

Rayal, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Startup screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Startup screen

1. Startup screen - Similar Threads - Startup screen

2. Windows 10 Startup Log-In Screen still plays videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Startup Log-In Screen still plays videos: 2 Things have gotten on my nerves so much about this windows 10, and it's reached the point I ask for help. 1: I can shut my computer down entirely with 20 tabs open, have it off for days, return, and the 20 tabs open right back up. I don't like this feature. When I shut...
  3. Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo: I updated my drivers to to improve my PC performance I left it to download after coming back I saw a black screen so aftrt an hour I decided to restart the pc but after passing the logo its stuck on black screen [ATTACH]...
  4. Stuck on Startup Settings screen???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on Startup Settings screen???: I'm having issues with my computer at the moment. When I try to enter Safe Mode, the screen I'm supposed to use for that doesn't respond. The only thing I can do from that is turn the computer off immediately via power button. This is on top of the freeze-on-desktop issue I'm...
  5. On screen keyboard appears on startup.

On screen keyboard appears on startup.: BACKGROUND: I have a new surface pro6 with keyboard cover and a desktop machine. Both run Win10 pro. The Surface pro 6 is a replacement since the first one's WIFI system failed. At some point when setting up the original SP6, I must have clicked something which allowed...
  6. Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution...

Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution...: Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-splash-screen-will-not-go-to-login/d59a0017-dcb7-44ef-8dbb-6030fe0d63eb
  7. Help, stuck at startup settings with broken Laptop screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help, stuck at startup settings with broken Laptop screen: Hi I had problem with Windows update so I folowed steps how to get rid of them. One of them was to start in startup settings. I didnt think of my external display (Samsung) wouldnt work while am in startup settings. My Laptop screen is broken so I cant see anything that I...
  8. Startup screen is keep blinking

Startup screen is keep blinking: Hi, Once I start my laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition, my screen keeps blinking without showing me the login option. When I first bought the laptop I never had this problem, it started with one of the windows updates. My Windows Configuration: Processor: Intel Inside...
  9. Windows 10 PC Black Screen Upon Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 PC Black Screen Upon Startup: I can't get into my windows 10 pc. IT will say "preparing automatic repair, then show a black screen. I've tried making a USB using rufus to repair Windows 10, still black screen upon loading from usb. I cant get into safe mode, I cant boot at all. It gets to the splash...
  10. The app icons have suddenly disappeared from the startup screen (the screen is now a blue...

The app icons have suddenly disappeared from the startup screen (the screen is now a blue...: Why have the app icons on the startup screen (that is now a blank blue) suddenly disappeared and how do I recover them? To get to my apps I must now go the menu route (icon in left lower corner) which is lengthy....