Windows 10: Startup screen

Discus and support Startup screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Had to re-image my computer to eliminate a problem, I used a Macrium Reflect image. To use Macrium Reflect image I first placed Macrium Reflect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rayal, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Rayal Win User

Startup screen

Hi,
    Had to re-image my computer to eliminate a problem, I used a Macrium Reflect image. To use Macrium Reflect image I first placed Macrium Reflect rescue disc in ODD.,selected Macrium Reflect image and re-image commenced, and completed successfully.
    Problem is now gone, however when I boot up PC I now get a blue screen with Macrium Reflect and Windows 10 shown in two boxes , together with message "Windows 10 will start automatically in 10 seconds".
    True enough Windows 10 does start and is normal,but how do I get rid of this blue screen and start Windows10 normally.
    Thank You

:)

Rayal, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Startup screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Startup screen

1. Startup screen - Similar Threads - Startup screen

2. My PC screen turns a random color then I get put back to the startup screen whenever I play...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC screen turns a random color then I get put back to the startup screen whenever I play...: Whenever I play a game that has better graphics than GTA 5 on low graphics, my computer screen turns a random color and brings me to the startup screen. The last time it did this which was not too long ago, my screen turned light pink. It's turned red, blue, black, white, and...
  3. My PC screen turns a random color then I get put back to the startup screen whenever I play...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC screen turns a random color then I get put back to the startup screen whenever I play...: Whenever I play a game that has better graphics than GTA 5 on low graphics, my computer screen turns a random color and brings me to the startup screen. The last time it did this which was not too long ago, my screen turned light pink. It's turned red, blue, black, white, and...
  4. Windows 11 pressing enter to pull up PIN screen on startup doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pressing enter to pull up PIN screen on startup doesn't work: Hello Everyone,I am having a problem. When I boot up my computer and I get to the login screen, I press enter to pull up the PIN prompt but it doesn't work. I have to do manually with my mouse and login. I also noticed that when I try to search for something in the...
  5. Windows 11 pressing enter to pull up PIN screen on startup doesn't work

Windows 11 pressing enter to pull up PIN screen on startup doesn't work: Hello Everyone,I am having a problem. When I boot up my computer and I get to the login screen, I press enter to pull up the PIN prompt but it doesn't work. I have to do manually with my mouse and login. I also noticed that when I try to search for something in the...
  6. PC started Blue screening on startup no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC started Blue screening on startup no matter what: My friend and I have this computer that was working perfectly fine for around 6 months, on windows 11, randomly it would BSOD and be fine, then it started slowing down and would BSOD on startup no matter what, we have tried swapping motherboards, Drivers, even wiping all the...
  7. PC started Blue screening on startup no matter what

PC started Blue screening on startup no matter what: My friend and I have this computer that was working perfectly fine for around 6 months, on windows 11, randomly it would BSOD and be fine, then it started slowing down and would BSOD on startup no matter what, we have tried swapping motherboards, Drivers, even wiping all the...
  8. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  9. Startup problem and bleu screen

Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  10. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware