Windows 10: startup screen

Discus and support startup screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this. When i startup Windows the screen is well out of focus, once my home screen comes on it is fine. George... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeClarke-2, Jun 13, 2019.

1. startup screen

Has anyone else had this. When i startup Windows the screen is well out of focus, once my home screen comes on it is fine.

George

:)

GeorgeClarke-2, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

startup screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

startup screen

1. startup screen - Similar Threads - startup screen

2. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  3. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  4. Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...: Hi,I have had trouble launching the Windows since I clicked "Shutdown&Update" yesterday. The first launch after the update was fine, but it crashed into a blue screen around 10 minutes after startup.Then, it auto-rebooted, but I only got a black screen and a cursor with a...
  5. Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...

Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...: Hi,I have had trouble launching the Windows since I clicked "Shutdown&Update" yesterday. The first launch after the update was fine, but it crashed into a blue screen around 10 minutes after startup.Then, it auto-rebooted, but I only got a black screen and a cursor with a...
  6. PC keeps blue screening or freezing, most frequently on startup.

PC keeps blue screening or freezing, most frequently on startup.: So recently in the last month or so my pc keeps getting blue screen'd or freezes randomly, usually right after I boot it up and I have no idea what's going on.I looked up any solutions to the BSOD codes I've got and most of them said that it's because of my drivers.So I tried...
  7. PC keeps blue screening or freezing, most frequently on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps blue screening or freezing, most frequently on startup.: So recently in the last month or so my pc keeps getting blue screen'd or freezes randomly, usually right after I boot it up and I have no idea what's going on.I looked up any solutions to the BSOD codes I've got and most of them said that it's because of my drivers.So I tried...
  8. On PC startup black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On PC startup black screen with curser: I start up my pc and it logs in but goes straight to a black screen with a curser i hit cntrl+alt+del and for a second a preparing security options shows up but a faillure to display security and shut down options pops up saying to restart the pc ive restarted it probably 20...
  9. On PC startup black screen with curser

On PC startup black screen with curser: I start up my pc and it logs in but goes straight to a black screen with a curser i hit cntrl+alt+del and for a second a preparing security options shows up but a faillure to display security and shut down options pops up saying to restart the pc ive restarted it probably 20...
  10. How do I get the AI-pushing "invitations" to try Copilot off of my startup screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the AI-pushing "invitations" to try Copilot off of my startup screen?: Almоѕt еvеry tіmе l ѕtаrt my cоmputеr, thе ѕtаrtup ѕcrееn dіѕplаyѕ ѕоmе lіttlе blurb tеllіng mе hоw wоndеrful аnd hеlpful аnd fun Cоpіlоt іѕ аnd іnvіtіng mе tо gіvе іt а try. Hеrе’ѕ thе thіng: l dіѕtruѕt аnd prоfоundly dіѕlіkе gеnеrаtіvе Al. My brіеf еxpеrіmеntѕ wіth uѕіng іt...