Windows 10: Startup search bar disappeared

Discus and support Startup search bar disappeared in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not talking about the Cortana search bar on the taskbar, but the one that is supposed to be in the Startup Menu. This was a clean install, and I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by socklosk, Aug 4, 2015.

1. socklosk Win User

Startup search bar disappeared

I'm not talking about the Cortana search bar on the taskbar, but the one that is supposed to be in the Startup Menu. This was a clean install, and I'm not sure when it got uninstalled, but I would like to get it back.

:)

socklosk, Aug 4, 2015

2. windows 10 search bar

search bar in the task bar disappeared. how can I get it back

judy murphy, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 startup search banner removal

After downloading Firefox I have a search banner displayed at top of Windows 10 screen. Task Manager details showed something with a small red icon called a 'Web Bar'. I ended that task and banner disappeared. Any ideas on how to keep this thing from activating
    on startup?

BartHibbard, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Startup search bar disappeared

1. Startup search bar disappeared - Similar Threads - Startup search bar

2. Update KB5029263 disabled Startup button and Search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5029263 disabled Startup button and Search bar: Hello,I am facing serious problem with Windows 11 after the August Update KB5029263 was installed. The Startup button is disabled, clicking it doesn't open the program list. Also the Search bar is disabled.I need someone to guide me in resolving this issue as I am not able to...
  3. Update KB5029263 disabled Startup button and Search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update KB5029263 disabled Startup button and Search bar: Hello,I am facing serious problem with Windows 11 after the August Update KB5029263 was installed. The Startup button is disabled, clicking it doesn't open the program list. Also the Search bar is disabled.I need someone to guide me in resolving this issue as I am not able to...
  4. Search bar disappears when clicked after 5 seconds

in Cortana
    Search bar disappears when clicked after 5 seconds: I can type but it won't bring up results. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-disappears-when-clicked-after-5-seconds/9129e9e5-8679-4e9b-94c2-debd51383a79
  5. Search Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Bar: After the latest update, I can type no more than three characters in the search bar next to the start button. I'm on version Version 1909 Build 18363.959. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help you can offer. submitted by /u/patco81 [link] [comments]...
  6. Multiple HP Logos at startup and disappearing search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple HP Logos at startup and disappearing search bar: Hello, First off, the multiple logos that I've been seeing are the hp logs, four of them to say, and it's wasn't normal because this screen comes after the single hp log and the spinning circles. I don't know why this keeps happening, but it's been frequent and I've only...
  7. Search bar flickers/disappears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar flickers/disappears: I’m on 1909, up to date with windows updates. Occasionally when I click the search bar in task bar, it’ll flicker, freeze, turn black, then pop back up 30 seconds later. Event viewer is showing that Searchui.exe crashed and the faulting module is dcomp.dll. It’s not system...
  8. Search Bar Disappears Windows 10

in Cortana
    Search Bar Disappears Windows 10: Hello, Recently whenever I try to use search in windows 10 search bar disappears to look like task bar and I can't use it. you can see the problem in the image below. [ATTACH] Thanks in advance...
  9. Windows search bar wont load, and sometimes it disappears

in Cortana
    Windows search bar wont load, and sometimes it disappears: When I search, the start menu stays blank. I closed all other programs and tried killing explorer.exe. Sometimes the search bar disappears. I tried as many fixes as I could from Google, but none of them worked. I didn't do anything significant to the computer since then....
  10. Startup and search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup and search: My computer started up like normal, but then it just showed my background (the default windows background) for at about ten minutes before loading all my stuff (app icons, taskbar etc.). Then I went to use the start menu search, but when I clicked it, nothing happened. I...