Windows 10: Startup settings are missing.

Discus and support Startup settings are missing. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was trying to install a driver for Wii remotes using this guide. I went to where it said startup settings would be but it's not there. I can grab a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/retruis, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Startup settings are missing.

I was trying to install a driver for Wii remotes using this guide. I went to where it said startup settings would be but it's not there. I can grab a picture in a bit if anybody in comments needs, but the button is missing. Does anybody know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/retruis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/retruis, Nov 14, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Startup settings are missing.

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Startup settings are missing.

1. Startup settings are missing. - Similar Threads - Startup settings are

2. Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11: Hello, I tried everything I could find online for this issue and nothing worked I have my file and apps just the way I want them and I hate to lose them if I do a reset. Can you help me find the solution to this problem? I know a few others have experienced this issue as well...
  3. Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup App in menu settings is missing in Windows 11: Hello, I tried everything I could find online for this issue and nothing worked I have my file and apps just the way I want them and I hate to lose them if I do a reset. Can you help me find the solution to this problem? I know a few others have experienced this issue as well...
  4. Startup Settings

Startup Settings: I am trying to get to the ASO where I can see "Troubleshoot" so I can see the options "Reset this PC" and "Advanced Options".I pressed shift+restart, and it offers me "Choose an option". I pressed troubleshoot, and it took me straight to "Advanced options" which only has...
  5. Startup Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Settings: I am trying to get to the ASO where I can see "Troubleshoot" so I can see the options "Reset this PC" and "Advanced Options".I pressed shift+restart, and it offers me "Choose an option". I pressed troubleshoot, and it took me straight to "Advanced options" which only has...
  6. Missing apps in Startup Tab at Task Manager and Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing apps in Startup Tab at Task Manager and Settings: After updating my Window OS from 1909 to 20H2, few of my apps went missing in the startup menu like steam, discord, and other. Programs like Phone, Intel Corporation and the likes are still there. Anyone knows the reason as to why it’s happening and how to solve it?...
  7. Missing Startup folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Startup folder: Microsoft Windows version 1909(OS Build 18363.719) I opened Start Menu and deleted folder "Startup", which is supposed to be in: \User\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ and here at end is supposed to be folder named "Startup" Folder "Startup" is needed...
  8. Missing Startup Software

Missing Startup Software: Hello, While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line: "Missing Startup Software "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSACuiL.exe"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run All users" Made a search all over the system - no...
  9. Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing: Hi, I am stuck in a startup repair loop and cannot boot into safe mode as there is no startup settings tile from the advanced options. I tried to use command prompt to boot into safe mode (the command I used started with bcdedit) but that didn't work either...I have also...
  10. Windows 10 (update 1809) startup settings missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 (update 1809) startup settings missing: In windows 10, after update to 1809 startup settings is missing Microsoft continues to document the possibility of accessing them https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026206/windows-get-to-safe-mode-and-other-startup-settings-in-windows-10 Some help please?...