Windows 10: startup settings does not open when i click restart

Discus and support startup settings does not open when i click restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i go to advanced option and click startup settings and when i click restart..its does not show the options screen instead my win 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VivekReddy.MB, Sep 19, 2020.

1. startup settings does not open when i click restart

when i go to advanced option and click startup settings and when i click restart..its does not show the options screen instead my win 10 laptop restarts normally and go to log in screen....plz help me to fix this issue

:)

VivekReddy.MB, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 19, 2020
  4. startup settings does not open when i click restart

OneNote 2016 opening on startup

Hi,

In order to turn off or disable OneNote 2016 at startup, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Taskbar, and select Task Manager.
    • On the bottom right of the Task Manager window, click the drop-down arrow to open
      More details.
    • Click the Startup tab. This tab shows the programs that are enabled on Startup.
    • Right-click OneNote 2016, and click Disable.
    • Click File, then Exit.
    • You may then restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

startup settings does not open when i click restart

1. startup settings does not open when i click restart - Similar Threads - startup settings does

2. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...
  3. Why are files opening on a single click when setting is to open on double click?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are files opening on a single click when setting is to open on double click?: Just what the question says. I'm in Windows Explorer, WIndows 10 21H2, OS Build 19044.2846 . Corporate license. I see an old question from 2014 about the same thing happening for Excel files. These are Excel files as well, . I want to select and drag to move a bunch of files....
  4. Why are files opening on a single click when setting is to open on double click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are files opening on a single click when setting is to open on double click?: Just what the question says. I'm in Windows Explorer, WIndows 10 21H2, OS Build 19044.2846 . Corporate license. I see an old question from 2014 about the same thing happening for Excel files. These are Excel files as well, . I want to select and drag to move a bunch of files....
  5. Why are files opening on a single click when setting is to open on double click?

6. Action Centre does not open when clicking on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Centre does not open when clicking on it: I have tried to open my action centre's notification and volume panel throughout the past day, but nothing bothers to open. What I have tried so far consists of the following:Restarted explorer.exe via task managerSFC and DISM via cmdRe-registering Action Center via...
  7. Action Centre does not open when clicking on it

Action Centre does not open when clicking on it: I have tried to open my action centre's notification and volume panel throughout the past day, but nothing bothers to open. What I have tried so far consists of the following:Restarted explorer.exe via task managerSFC and DISM via cmdRe-registering Action Center via...
  8. when i open settings it opens but when i click on "system settings" it crashes immediately...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    when i open settings it opens but when i click on "system settings" it crashes immediately...: i tried to restart the pc and it didn't work what can I do to fix it? edit : it only happens on display setting but system settings automatically brings you there submitted by /u/maznivhooshim [link] [comments]...
  9. Shut down does restart and settings will not open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shut down does restart and settings will not open.: Woke up....and things not working. Settings will not open...get gear page and nothing else. Shut down will not shut down....auto restart happens. Not sure what happened or what to do. Thanks....
  10. when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all

when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all: when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/658fe62a-59f9-4096-9c70-dd0f9bf73849