Windows 10: Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options

Discus and support Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options. I need to enter safe mode with networking so I can fix a problem with windows update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paolo Esp., Sep 27, 2020.

1. Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options

Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options. I need to enter safe mode with networking so I can fix a problem with windows update.

:)

Paolo Esp., Sep 27, 2020
  2. feelulive Win User

windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options [​IMG]

feelulive, Sep 27, 2020
  3. feelulive Win User
    windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

when i did 1. 2. 3. steps i checked and problem was SOLVED
    but after 4. 5. 6. 7. steps i checked and no advanced startup options again

1. Make a complete backup image of your current HD including all partitions to an external HD using macrium reflect . Once done, disconnect all USB devices from the PC. Assuming now you only have one HD connected to the PC which you will be installing Windows.
      IMPORTANT: Also create a Macrium Rescue disk to boot from later on.
    2. Boot up your Windows installation USB/DVD. On the first screen, Hold SHIFT + F10 to open Command Windows then type:
      Diskpart
      select disk 0
      clean
      exit
    3. Click Next, Choose Custom, select the unallocated partition then click Next (Do not format), when asked for Product ID key, click on "Skip this step"/"Do it later". Continue the Installation.
    4. Once done. With the external HD connected, Reboot your PC with the Macrium Rescue disk, select the image that you created in step 1 as the Source.
    5. Select your current HD/SSD as Destination disk
    6. Restore only C: Drive to it. ie. overwrite the new C: Drive with your backup C: Drive.
      NOTE: See screen shot on how to perform this step
    7. Disconnect all the external devices. Reboot. Windows should perform a startup repair.
    till 4. step there was no windows 10 key activeted and problem vas solved
    but after step 7 i checked key and it was not the same which i purchased, why did that change? i activated purchased key again.
    so is the problem to be a windows 10 key on my pc?
    or do some drivers prevent advancedstartup options?

feelulive, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options

Startup Settings not showing up

Hello,

Thank you for posting your issue in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are not able to get the settings option in recovery environment from Window Startup. We will be happy to assist you with this issue.

We suggest you to try the below steps and check if you are able to get the Startup settings option.

• Restart your PC. When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key
      down while you select Power
      >
      Restart.

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options >
      Startup Settings.

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options

1. Startup Settings is not showing up when I enter Advanced options - Similar Threads - Startup Settings showing

2. I can not find Startup Settings in Advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not find Startup Settings in Advanced options: I can't find Startup Settings in Advanced options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-find-startup-settings-in-advanced/f022726f-5f79-424d-9bbc-afa53e953cec
  3. I can not find Startup Settings in Advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not find Startup Settings in Advanced options: I can't find Startup Settings in Advanced options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-find-startup-settings-in-advanced/f022726f-5f79-424d-9bbc-afa53e953cec
  4. Cannot enter advanced option mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enter advanced option mode: Hello, I just experienced an issue with my Lenovo laptop. I last used it about 2 month ago June 2022 when I had to do some stuff for university. I’m pretty sure that I turned the laptop off making a win10 update and now I get the blue screen error with the code inaccessible...
  5. Cannot enter advanced option mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enter advanced option mode: Hello, I just experienced an issue with my Lenovo laptop. I last used it about 2 month ago June 2022 when I had to do some stuff for university. I’m pretty sure that I turned the laptop off making a win10 update and now I get the blue screen error with the code inaccessible...
  6. Cannot enter advanced option mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Advanced Startup Menu - Only shows UEFI option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Startup Menu - Only shows UEFI option: Hello,I have an issue which requires me to go the Advanced Startup Menu, but when I get to the menu, the only option I see is the UEFI option. I am using a custom PC. I used to work on my laptop and had all of the options on the Advanced Startup Menu.Is there a way or...
  8. Advanced Startup Menu - Only shows UEFI option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Startup Menu - Only shows UEFI option: Hello,I have an issue which requires me to go the Advanced Startup Menu, but when I get to the menu, the only option I see is the UEFI option. I am using a custom PC, I used to work on my laptop and it has all of the options on the Advanced Startup Menu.Is there a way or...
  9. Advanced Startup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Startup Option: Hey guys, i want to boot on advance startup option, but everytime i restarted, it just like a normal restart, (settings, recovery then restart) What must be the prblem? i just installed wndows 10 pro. 22998
  10. windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings: i wonder why theres only shut down option as you see on photo and later i tried bootable usb, i could get some option by this way but it couldnt repair, i cant get startup settings and i feel only 1 person in the world that have that problem and nobody can solve!!! 92985

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Startup Settings not showing Windows 10

2. Windows 10 startup settlings missing

3. no settings in my advanced options