Windows 10: startup settings reset

Discus and support startup settings reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when you restart with shift you get a blue menu, you type troubleshoot, then "advanced options",then startup settings. then you get a list of settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by louis14, Jul 16, 2016.

1. louis14 Win User

startup settings reset

when you restart with shift you get a blue menu, you type troubleshoot, then "advanced options",then startup settings.
    then you get a list of settings
    when you restart the settings are set
    but then when you reboot again are the settings set to the original state again?

:)

louis14, Jul 16, 2016

2. Reset PC but keep my files

The automatic repair gives me options like System Restore, System Image Recovery, Startup Repair, Command Prompt, UEFI Firmware Settings, Startup Settings, Go back to previous build and Reset this PC.

RudraRaval, Jul 16, 2016
  3. Startup Settings

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To provide you with better assistance, I would like to know the issue that you are facing and why you are trying

to access startup options.

I would like to inform you that there will be six options which includes Startup settings and start up repair.

I suggest you to restart the system and boot to recovery options and check.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 16, 2016
Thema:

startup settings reset

1. startup settings reset - Similar Threads - startup settings reset

2. Why do my monitor settings keep resetting on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my monitor settings keep resetting on startup?: I just built a new computer and every time I turn on my computer the monitors have reset. I have to go to display setting and change monitor 1 location from the left side to the right. I also have to go and change both of the monitors hz rate.Monitors: M27Q on display port...
  3. Why do my monitor settings keep resetting on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my monitor settings keep resetting on startup?: I just built a new computer and every time I turn on my computer the monitors have reset. I have to go to display setting and change monitor 1 location from the left side to the right. I also have to go and change both of the monitors hz rate.Monitors: M27Q on display port...
  4. Startup Settings Problem after Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Settings Problem after Reset: I have a laptop Windows 10 and I reset it because it was not working fast but after that when I opened it, it showed “Choose an operating system” option and when I choosed any of them it restarted and showed that “Choose an operating system” option again and again. When I...
  5. Startup Settings Problem after Reset

Startup Settings Problem after Reset: I have a laptop Windows 10 and I reset it because it was not working fast but after that when I opened it, it showed “Choose an operating system” option and when I choosed any of them it restarted and showed that “Choose an operating system” option again and again. When I...
  6. Startup Settings Problem after Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Startup Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Settings: I am trying to get to the ASO where I can see "Troubleshoot" so I can see the options "Reset this PC" and "Advanced Options".I pressed shift+restart, and it offers me "Choose an option". I pressed troubleshoot, and it took me straight to "Advanced options" which only has...
  8. Startup Settings

Startup Settings: I am trying to get to the ASO where I can see "Troubleshoot" so I can see the options "Reset this PC" and "Advanced Options".I pressed shift+restart, and it offers me "Choose an option". I pressed troubleshoot, and it took me straight to "Advanced options" which only has...
  9. Startup Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Startup/reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup/reset: Hey, goodmorning or goodnight reader, I've been having problems starting my windows 10 Lenovo. When I turn on the laptop it tries to start up and says failed to do so, and when I tried to restart it, it says it could not restart it or something like that, and when I tried to...