Windows 10: Startup Settings screen no longer loads after restart Windows 10 1909

Discus and support Startup Settings screen no longer loads after restart Windows 10 1909 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after I get to the Startup Settings window where you are required to restart to load the screen where you have options to press a number on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Antrotan, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Antrotan Win User

Startup Settings screen no longer loads after restart Windows 10 1909

after I get to the Startup Settings window where you are required to restart to load the screen where you have

options to press a number on your keyboard to select different options...that screen does not show up.The PC boots normally to the desktop.

This screen no longer loads. Was somthing disabled in registry?

Startup Settings screen no longer loads after restart Windows 10 1909 66d44193-71ce-4560-a291-26fc3d92f02f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Antrotan, Jan 18, 2020

2. Stuck on loading screen after startup

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to perform Startup Repair and check if it helps.

• On a working PC go to the Microsoft software download website and
      create Windows 10 installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Startup Settings screen no longer loads after restart Windows 10 1909

Startup Settings not showing up

Hello,

Thank you for posting your issue in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are not able to get the settings option in recovery environment from Window Startup. We will be happy to assist you with this issue.

We suggest you to try the below steps and check if you are able to get the Startup settings option.

• Restart your PC. When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key
      down while you select Power
      Startup Settings screen no longer loads after restart Windows 10 1909 [​IMG]
      >
      Restart.

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options >
      Startup Settings.

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Startup Settings screen no longer loads after restart Windows 10 1909

1. Startup Settings screen no longer loads after restart Windows 10 1909 - Similar Threads - Startup Settings screen

2. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen after logo loading at startup: when i open my pc, it puts the logo loading and then a black screen appears, sometimes with the cursor and sometimes not. I tried every solution on forums/youtube and nothing seems to work, my computer was working perfectly fine the day before. I tried all shortcuts,tried to...
  3. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after logo loading at startup: when i open my pc, it puts the logo loading and then a black screen appears, sometimes with the cursor and sometimes not. I tried every solution on forums/youtube and nothing seems to work, my computer was working perfectly fine the day before. I tried all shortcuts,tried to...
  4. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After windows 10 downloads update it is stuck on loading screen after restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows 10 downloads update it is stuck on loading screen after restarting: When I attempt to download a windows update it downloads fine and when it restarts it goes from the windows logo with loading circle under it, to just a loading circle and it just stays there forever. After a while I just turn it off and it boots up showing me the message "We...
  6. Windows 1909 to 20h2 update black screen after restart

Windows 1909 to 20h2 update black screen after restart: hi guys, so my computer is on windows 10 1909, and windows has been prompting me to restart my computer for ages in order to update. problem is, every time i click on "update and restart", it goes smoothly till the part where windows tells you that it is going to restart...
  7. Images not loading after Windows 10 1909 update

Images not loading after Windows 10 1909 update: some Images from websites not loading today after updating windows 10 to new 1901 version yesterday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/images-not-loading-after-windows-10-1909-update/f2d91126-e12d-4c28-9abd-ef0821df19e2
  8. Keyboard no longer works on Startup Settings Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard no longer works on Startup Settings Screen: Hello, ever since my win 10 pro 64 bit machine was updated to version 1809 last year I can no longer select options from the Startup Settings screen...no safe mode, disable driver enforcement etc. I have a Dell wireless multimedia keyboard & mouse combo (TH-0U0097) that I...
  9. Black Screen on Startup or Restart.....Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen on Startup or Restart.....Windows 10: When I start or restart my PC, I get a black screen 3 out of 4 times but you can hear all the fans and HDD sounds but no HDD activity light. I have traded out HDD's and Power Supply, still no joy. All drivers are up to date, I turned off Fast Startup and even removed all the...
  10. Windows 10 After windows loading screen loptop restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 After windows loading screen loptop restarts: I installed Windows 10 and after windows loading screen i get a black screen and my loptop restarts and restarts everytime at same point help please 9441