Windows 10: Startup Settings

Discus and support Startup Settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to get to the ASO where I can see "Troubleshoot" so I can see the options "Reset this PC" and "Advanced Options".I pressed shift+restart,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by מנחם שמו, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Startup Settings

I am trying to get to the ASO where I can see "Troubleshoot" so I can see the options "Reset this PC" and "Advanced Options".I pressed shift+restart, and it offers me "Choose an option". I pressed troubleshoot, and it took me straight to "Advanced options" which only has "Startup settings" and "UFFI Firmware settings."I have tried rebooting my computer 3 times and all I got were some "Startup Settings" which list: "1 Enable debugging. 2 Enable boot logging. 3 Enable low-resolution video." etc.How do I get to the screen that offers me to "Reset this PC" and "Advanced options"?

:)

מנחם שמו, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

Startup Settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Startup Settings

1. Startup Settings - Similar Threads - Startup Settings

2. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  3. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  4. How I can boot in "normal startup" after setting "diagnostic startup"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I can boot in "normal startup" after setting "diagnostic startup"?: Hi, in System Configuration, in the General tab, I selected "Diagnostic startup" and rebooted.Now I have this problem: Windows is not asking the PIN, but the password that I don't remember.Is there a way to restart in "normal startup"?Thank you...
  5. How I can boot in "normal startup" after setting "diagnostic startup"?

How I can boot in "normal startup" after setting "diagnostic startup"?: Hi, in System Configuration, in the General tab, I selected "Diagnostic startup" and rebooted.Now I have this problem: Windows is not asking the PIN, but the password that I don't remember.Is there a way to restart in "normal startup"?Thank you...
  6. Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu: Recently after restarting my PC Windows is stuck on not being able to open essentially anything, I tried a system restore to fix it didn't work though. I really don't want to reinstall but this has already happened to me last week on windows 10...
  7. Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu

Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu: Recently after restarting my PC Windows is stuck on not being able to open essentially anything, I tried a system restore to fix it didn't work though. I really don't want to reinstall but this has already happened to me last week on windows 10...
  8. Command behind [Settings] System > Recovery -> "Advanced startup" "Restart now" [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command behind [Settings] System > Recovery -> "Advanced startup" "Restart now" [Windows 11]: Does anyone know how I can identify the actual command behind the "Restart now" button accessed via the path described in my question? This would prove very useful for a batch program that I may enhance. Thanks....
  9. Command behind [Settings] System > Recovery -> "Advanced startup" "Restart now" [Windows 11]

Command behind [Settings] System > Recovery -> "Advanced startup" "Restart now" [Windows 11]: Does anyone know how I can identify the actual command behind the "Restart now" button accessed via the path described in my question? This would prove very useful for a batch program that I may enhance. Thanks....
  10. why is removing Outlook from startup so difficult? not in settings. not able to find this....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is removing Outlook from startup so difficult? not in settings. not able to find this....: why is removing Outlook from startup so difficult? not in settings. not able to find this. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-removing-outlook-from-startup-so-difficult/0c56fbb4-7570-4a93-9ede-124f7651804d