Windows 10: Startup sound for windows 10

Discus and support Startup sound for windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, who read this post. Can you give me the startup sound for windows 10, please? The startup sound win 10 look like windows 7 and vista.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by skyherobrine, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Startup sound for windows 10

Hi everyone, who read this post. Can you give me the startup sound for windows 10, please? The startup sound win 10 look like windows 7 and vista. Thank you so much!

:)

skyherobrine, Apr 1, 2022

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 1, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 1, 2022
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Startup sound for windows 10

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Startup sound for windows 10

1. Startup sound for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Startup sound

2. Hello! I really wanted to change the startup sound of my laptop when i turn it on. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I really wanted to change the startup sound of my laptop when i turn it on. I...: I followed a tutorial on the web but it did not work. I cleary applied the sound but i think it was for the wrong thing. Heres a link to the tutorial i followed : https://windowsreport.com/windows-11-change-startup-sound/#SnippetTab...
  3. Hello! I really wanted to change the startup sound of my laptop when i turn it on. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! I really wanted to change the startup sound of my laptop when i turn it on. I...: I followed a tutorial on the web but it did not work. I cleary applied the sound but i think it was for the wrong thing. Heres a link to the tutorial i followed : https://windowsreport.com/windows-11-change-startup-sound/#SnippetTab...
  4. Submission for Windows Startup sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Submission for Windows Startup sound: I'm dabbling in music composition, and created a rather unique startup sound, and thought you guys might want to hear it. So, here it is, as I want to help out somehow. Here is the sound I created.I decided to go with a sound that pays tribute to the past, a tritonal BING, a...
  5. Submission for Windows Startup sound

Submission for Windows Startup sound: I'm dabbling in music composition, and created a rather unique startup sound, and thought you guys might want to hear it. So, here it is, as I want to help out somehow. Here is the sound I created.I decided to go with a sound that pays tribute to the past, a tritonal BING, a...
  6. Submission for Windows Startup sound

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...: I was wondering because, both the beginning verse of said song, and the ending verse of these startup sounds sound similar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-vista7810-startup-sound-take-the/1a184343-ec26-45c7-b82a-637ae98ff9ba
  8. Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...

Does the Windows Vista/7/8/10 startup sound take the ending verse from the song Living on a...: I was wondering because, both the beginning verse of said song, and the ending verse of these startup sounds sound similar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-vista7810-startup-sound-take-the/1a184343-ec26-45c7-b82a-637ae98ff9ba
  9. Set default volume for system sounds on startup Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set default volume for system sounds on startup Windows 11: When i turn on my notebook the system sounds app volume is at 100% and it sounds really loud and bad, is there a way to set default volume for system sounds on startup like 50%...
  10. Set default volume for system sounds on startup Windows 11

Set default volume for system sounds on startup Windows 11: When i turn on my notebook the system sounds app volume is at 100% and it sounds really loud and bad, is there a way to set default volume for system sounds on startup like 50%...