Windows 10: Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution...

Discus and support Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution to this?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PassiveID, Jan 31, 2019.

1. PassiveID Win User

Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution...

Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution to this?

:)

PassiveID, Jan 31, 2019

2. At startup, no password or login prompt

At Windows startup a login prompt with a password box, user account picture or name does not appear. All i see is my screen saver background. I found a temporary fix which is restarting my computer, then and only then can i type in my password to access my computer. The issue also happens if i put it to sleep, or hibernate, also have to restart computer. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Stranded360, Jan 31, 2019
  3. mrfdes Win User
    No splash screen at daily startup

After the clean boot (even before that) I have had a reasonable fast startup, with splash screen, both with fast startup turned on and off.

However, I made a small mistake (maybe a good thing I did) on one occasion when I selected Shut Down instead of Restart, and then I had the whole Splash screen misery again and a skuggisg startup after I managed to get the splash screen up.

Don't know if that rings any bells?

Thank you for all the help so far.

mrfdes, Jan 31, 2019
  4. mrfdes Win User

Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution...

No splash screen at daily startup

Almost, it is an NP350VC5 (Black), it came with Windows 8 and the latest Intel Graphics Driver dates from 2015.
    Further edit: seems I was wrong.
    After a reboot, I now get a completely black screen, no Samsung splash screen or anything.
    The steps I took before donot help anymore.
    Where do I go from here?

mrfdes, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Startup splash screen will NOT go to login password entry line. Does anyone have a solution... - Similar Threads - Startup splash screen

2. How to have a password entry on front login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have a password entry on front login page?: I just turned on my pc Windows 11 to see instead of there being a password entry under my account, I have to press sign in and wait for some microsoft sign in to load to get into my pc. Is there a way I can revert this and just have any password I'd like to be on the front...
  3. How to have a password entry on front login page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have a password entry on front login page?: I just turned on my pc Windows 11 to see instead of there being a password entry under my account, I have to press sign in and wait for some microsoft sign in to load to get into my pc. Is there a way I can revert this and just have any password I'd like to be on the front...
  4. anyone have solution ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone have solution ??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unknowndarkhuman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xzga0k/anyone_have_solution/
  5. password entry screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password entry screen: Since the Feature Update to 21H1 when I start my computer and get passed the annoying welcome lock screen, the password entry screen sometimes does not appear - just a blank blue screen!! The only way I have found to move on is to shut down my computer and start again!!Anyone...
  6. password entry screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    password entry screen: Since the Feature Update to 21H1 when I start my computer and get passed the annoying welcome lock screen, the password entry screen sometimes does not appear - just a blank blue screen!! The only way I have found to move on is to shut down my computer and start again!!Anyone...
  7. Connected to the Wlan but no Internet, does anyone have a solution?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connected to the Wlan but no Internet, does anyone have a solution?: Hello (Please look at the picture) You are my last hope. I tried to solve the problem for about 6 hours today, but without success. My laptop is connected to the Wlan, but no Internet. The internet works on all devices except this Hp Pavillon laptop. I have...
  8. does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does anyone have a solution to remover theweathercenter.org: I have tried everything I find on Google searches but I have not been able to get this off several of my PC. It pops up as theweathercenter.org but has nothing to do with weather and had a lot of off the wall internet rumors etc. Has anyone got a solution for eliminating...
  9. No options to login at Splash Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No options to login at Splash Screen: Greets all, One of the family computers is having problems. She said she had just reinstalled World of Warcraft and when she restarted the screen was blank pink. Restarted it again (and several more times) and it will load to the splash screen but won't display the...
  10. No splash screen at daily startup

in Windows 10 Support
    No splash screen at daily startup: Hello, I am new here, so sorry if a similar topic was already posted. I use Windows 10 Home version 1607 (Anniversary) 64-bit on a Samsung laptop with 6Gb memory and an Intel Pentium B970 2.30GHz CPU. For a while now, whenever I switch my laptop on in the morning, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant enter password mon splash screen

2. skype hangs on login windows 10