Windows 10: STARTUP TROUBLESHOOTING

Discus and support STARTUP TROUBLESHOOTING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Help me pls. After opening my laptop its asking me to choose an option. Its either troubleshoot or turn off your laptop. If i choose turnoff its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jaimesembrano, Aug 10, 2020.

1. STARTUP TROUBLESHOOTING

Hi! Help me pls. After opening my laptop its asking me to choose an option. Its either troubleshoot or turn off your laptop. If i choose turnoff its still the same nothing happen. Itried the advance option "startup repair", "system restore", "uninstall updates" and "system image recovery" is not working. Tge only options are "command promp" and "UEFI Firmware setting" which i cant handle im not an IT expert. Pls help me.

:)

jaimesembrano, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 10, 2020
  4. STARTUP TROUBLESHOOTING

Windows 10 troubleshooting

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur if some of the startup setting got corrupted and Network driver is outdated.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Perform StartUp repair.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and
      restart
      your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Repair.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.
    Step 2: Update network adapters.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Right click the Network Adapter drivers.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

STARTUP TROUBLESHOOTING

1. STARTUP TROUBLESHOOTING - Similar Threads - STARTUP TROUBLESHOOTING

2. Startup Settings doesn't appear when I restart my computer from the troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Settings doesn't appear when I restart my computer from the troubleshooting options: When I press restart in the startup settings menu, my computer doesn't restart and instead fails to display an image. My fans are still running so I know my computer is still on, but I have to turn it off and back on again at which point it boots to the normal windows start...
  3. Startup Settings doesn't appear when I restart my computer from the troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Settings doesn't appear when I restart my computer from the troubleshooting options: When I press restart in the startup settings menu, my computer doesn't restart and instead fails to display an image. My fans are still running so I know my computer is still on, but I have to turn it off and back on again at which point it boots to the normal windows start...
  4. Startup Settings doesn't appear when I restart my computer from the troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Startup Settings has disappeared from the Troubleshooter in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Settings has disappeared from the Troubleshooter in Windows 11: I just performed a clean install of Windows 11 Pro on an unallocated M2.NMVe SSD from the Installation media USB drive.I entered Windows Update, expedited, and am up to date.I then held shift while clicking restart, entered the the troubleshooter advanced options, and Startup...
  6. Startup Settings has disappeared from the Troubleshooter in Windows 11

Startup Settings has disappeared from the Troubleshooter in Windows 11: I just performed a clean install of Windows 11 Pro on an unallocated M2.NMVe SSD from the Installation media USB drive.I entered Windows Update, expedited, and am up to date.I then held shift while clicking restart, entered the the troubleshooter advanced options, and Startup...
  7. Is there a way to force your computer to go into the troubleshoot menu on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to force your computer to go into the troubleshoot menu on startup?: For some reason my computer hasn’t been able to boot up at all. Recently I tried to just reset my computer but something messed up the reset. After that, it brought me to a page that said windows recovery environment or windows 10. I pressed windows ten and it’s been stuck in...
  8. Is there a way to force your computer to go into the troubleshoot menu on startup?

Is there a way to force your computer to go into the troubleshoot menu on startup?: For some reason my computer hasn’t been able to boot up at all. Recently I tried to just reset my computer but something messed up the reset. After that, it brought me to a page that said windows recovery environment or windows 10. I pressed windows ten and it’s been stuck in...
  9. Is there a way to force your computer to go into the troubleshoot menu on startup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work?

Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work?: I've been a computer tech for right around 30 years now and was excited when Windows 10 came out and I saw it had built-in startup troubleshooting tools. However, out of the hundreds of computers that have been unable to startup and all you can reach is that blue screen with...