Windows 10: Startup video

Discus and support Startup video in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello is there a w ay to bismake a Mario Vdhdio? Pleaie i wnka Mem a viedo wen my e vieobstarr,, thanks submitted by /u/Fidgetplayz [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fidgetplayz, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Startup video

Hello is there a w ay to bismake a Mario Vdhdio? Pleaie i wnka Mem a viedo wen my e vieobstarr,, thanks

submitted by /u/Fidgetplayz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fidgetplayz, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Startup video

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Startup video

1. Startup video - Similar Threads - Startup video

2. Fast Startup leads to audio/video issues in the Healthcare industry. Why is fast startup...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast Startup leads to audio/video issues in the Healthcare industry. Why is fast startup...: Dear Microsoft Team, I'm a Senior Technical Support Engineer at Teladoc Health, focused on network and security technologies essential for healthcare. I wish to highlight a critical issue with the Fast Startup feature in Windows 10 and newer versions, adversely affecting...
  3. Fast Startup leads to audio/video issues in the Healthcare industry. Why is fast startup...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fast Startup leads to audio/video issues in the Healthcare industry. Why is fast startup...: Dear Microsoft Team, I'm a Senior Technical Support Engineer at Teladoc Health, focused on network and security technologies essential for healthcare. I wish to highlight a critical issue with the Fast Startup feature in Windows 10 and newer versions, adversely affecting...
  4. Fast Startup leads to audio/video issues in the Healthcare industry. Why is fast startup...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  6. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  7. video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys loop at startup loading

video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys loop at startup loading: hi ive been having the same issue where ive been able to fix by starting in safe mode and reinstall all nvidia driver et it did work for like a week and came back again when i know for a fact got latest windows version 20h2 and the last nvidia driver tooo and minding why i...
  8. My computer always makes this sound on startup (video included)

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer always makes this sound on startup (video included): Anyone know what this sound is? It's been happening for a while, I'm worried its some kind of application i should uninstall or something. https://youtu.be/RWcxRtNYLcA...
  9. Next book Ares 10A startup Video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Next book Ares 10A startup Video: This is christmas present, but i cannot use it due to a demo video replaying every 5 minutes. I cannot find a screensaver setting. How do i permanently delete this demo video? Is this a windows application?...
  10. BSOD on startup. Stop code: VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR

BSOD on startup. Stop code: VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR: I keep getting BSOD on Cold Boot. Stop code: VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR I have tried the usual, sfc /scannow, Reinstalled Video Card Drivers (Complete uninstall and reinstall). If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 127896