Windows 10: Startup with windows 10.

Discus and support Startup with windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So whenever I turn on my computer I'm seeing 100% disk usage. Its been only recently that this has been happening and since its been happening my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Q0P3, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Q0P3 Win User

Startup with windows 10.

So whenever I turn on my computer I'm seeing 100% disk usage. Its been only recently that this has been happening and since its been happening my computer will crash after about 10 minutes of loading into windows. Ive tried disabling somethings that some people say that is causing it but that has done nothing. Ive done a clean boot to see if it was something like steam or discord but after disabling those its still occurs, telling me that its something within windows. Would anybody have an idea of what I could do to fix this? Note: This has been only recently after updating my computer software. Everything is up to date with the computer.

:)

2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Startup with windows 10.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Startup with windows 10.

1. Startup with windows 10. - Similar Threads - Startup

2. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  3. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  4. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  5. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  6. Windows is disabling certain startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is disabling certain startup apps: So, about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that three apps that I use quite often were not running. When I looked in Apps--> Startup, the three apps were showing as diabled in Startup. I enabled them, but after several restartrs, the same three apps did not start up and sure enough,...
  7. Windows is disabling certain startup apps

Windows is disabling certain startup apps: So, about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that three apps that I use quite often were not running. When I looked in Apps--> Startup, the three apps were showing as diabled in Startup. I enabled them, but after several restartrs, the same three apps did not start up and sure enough,...
  8. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  9. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  10. pc freezes after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freezes after startup: My pc freezes after startup. Once pc starts up and is ready to log in, it will freeze. holding the power button and turning it back on makes it work fine after. Ive tried running startup repair but I always get the prompt " C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ". Ive...