Windows 10: Startup without PIN

Discus and support Startup without PIN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a new laptop and when it was set up it demanded that I enter a PIN to open up the desktop. I do not need a PIN, and I do not WANT a PIN. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rfcomm2k_, Dec 7, 2018.

1. rfcomm2k_ Win User

Startup without PIN

I have a new laptop and when it was set up it demanded that I enter a PIN to open up the desktop.

I do not need a PIN, and I do not WANT a PIN. I just want to turn on the machine and see my desktop.

I never leave the PC unattended, and even if it was stolen, I do not store any sensitive info on it, everything is on a mem stick I put in my pocket if I ever walk away.

How do I bypass this required PIN at a=startup?

:)

rfcomm2k_, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 7, 2018
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Startup without PIN

set a pin on startup

Hello happyfran,

I'd like to get more information. To get started, can you please tell us more about your concern.

If you want to use Pin as a password to log in to Windows 10, you may follow these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Open Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click Add.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Antoneth Ber, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Startup without PIN

1. Startup without PIN - Similar Threads - Startup without PIN

2. BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction: Hi, We want to enable BitLocker Startup PIN using Intune. Is there a way by which the PIN can be setup without User interaction. From my understanding, we will have to set PIN for each computer and requires user interaction. Please help. Thanks in advance...
  3. BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction: Hi, We want to enable BitLocker Startup PIN using Intune. Is there a way by which the PIN can be setup without User interaction. From my understanding, we will have to set PIN for each computer and requires user interaction. Please help. Thanks in advance...
  4. BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot set a PIN without having a PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot set a PIN without having a PIN?: I am trying to download apps from the Microsoft Store but to do so, it is asking for my Windows Hello PIN. However, I don't remember setting a pin or what I would have set it as, but when I press forgot my PIN it tells me to go to sign in options in settings. I have done...
  6. Cannot set a PIN without having a PIN?

Cannot set a PIN without having a PIN?: I am trying to download apps from the Microsoft Store but to do so, it is asking for my Windows Hello PIN. However, I don't remember setting a pin or what I would have set it as, but when I press forgot my PIN it tells me to go to sign in options in settings. I have done...
  7. password/pin at startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password/pin at startup: I had a new hard drive installed in my Windows 10 laptop... now it doesn't ask for the password at startup... I would like that feature back... thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passwordpin-at-startup/dfc21509-7438-4ca7-ac2c-0bfd1102430b
  8. Can't login to my account without PIN, can't change PIN without PIN, don't know PIN.

Can't login to my account without PIN, can't change PIN without PIN, don't know PIN.: The problem began because my OneNote was logged out of one of my microsoft accounts - the account associated with my Windows laptop. To log back in, it demands either my fingerprint reader, which stopped working, or my PIN, which I can't remember. I can't change my pin from...
  9. PIN for startup of PC

PIN for startup of PC: After the latest updates, Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus does not allow the use of a PIN on start up of my HP Pavillion Desktop. I have to login via password. Then I follow the Microsoft advice by going in to the 'sign-in options. Windows Hello PIN section and with a blue...
  10. Startup program without entries

Startup program without entries: Hey, I've installed my gaming mouse software, it does start on boot minimized in the taskbar. I don't like having extra icons there, and this mouse has BIOS features which it save whatever programming being made by the software. So there is no point having that programing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. startup without pin

2. windows start up without pin

3. windows 10 startup without pin

4. tart windows without pin,
  5. start up without pin,
  6. how to start up without using pin,
  7. start up without,
  8. stard without pin,
  9. starting windows without a pin