Windows 10: startup

Discus and support startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; sometimes my computer loads into windows sometimes not. my keyboard lights and pc come on and i get signal but its just a black screen how do i fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bannnnnned uppppppshafer, Sep 12, 2019.

1. startup

sometimes my computer loads into windows sometimes not. my keyboard lights and pc come on and i get signal but its just a black screen how do i fix it

:)

bannnnnned uppppppshafer, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

startup

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

startup

1. startup - Similar Threads - startup

2. Update twice on startup menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update twice on startup menu?: Hi, Just as mention.Are double update on startup normal? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-twice-on-startup-menu/8c1a40df-1684-4fcb-b8b7-bacc5bda21c4"
  3. Cannot disable a startup program because it does not appear on the Startup tab in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot disable a startup program because it does not appear on the Startup tab in Task Manager: Most Windows applications provide the ability to turn off their "Run on Startup" feature in the settings menu, as they should. Unfortunately, we also know that there are programs out there that do not make it as easy to do so. Thankfully, Windows 10 provides a way to easily...
  4. Keyboard no longer works on Startup Settings Screen

Keyboard no longer works on Startup Settings Screen: Hello, ever since my win 10 pro 64 bit machine was updated to version 1809 last year I can no longer select options from the Startup Settings screen...no safe mode, disable driver enforcement etc. I have a Dell wireless multimedia keyboard & mouse combo (TH-0U0097) that I...
  5. Unknown startup program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown startup program: I found a startup program named 1M3bia does anyone know what this is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-startup-program/097de273-c656-41b9-a91f-d46cd8976fc5"
  6. Windows 10 Startup repair wont't recognize my newly changed password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Startup repair wont't recognize my newly changed password: I have a Dell XPS 8500 and recently have been having on and off black screen problems. I decided to use Windows 10 startup repair tool but had forgotten my password which it requests. I changed my password today, attempted to use the startup repair feature and it won't...
  7. Weird beeping sound from monitor on Windows 10 startup or update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird beeping sound from monitor on Windows 10 startup or update: Hi. I've had Windows 10 ever since it was free to download. It has been running great ever since I got an SSD. But a few months back (around May last year) i noticed my monitor (a Samsung T24D391, speakers and a tuner) is making a weird beeping sound on startup. Now in...
  8. Boot menu @ startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot menu @ startup: How to stop boot menu @ startup in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-menu-startup/9d13da18-285d-4fdb-9fd3-607cf4cf1fe5
  9. How To View OS Boot Information At Windows Startup?

How To View OS Boot Information At Windows Startup?: Hello, How To View OS Boot Information At Windows Startup? I checked 'OS Boot Information' but I don't see anything is startup. [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 - Bitlocker Drive Encryption - how to enter passwords on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Bitlocker Drive Encryption - how to enter passwords on startup: I am using Windows 10 Professional on a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. I also use a SD card for additional storage, which I have encrypted with Bitlocker. When I start the computer, using either the pin or face recognition, the main drive is automatically accessed, however...