Windows 10: StartUP

Discus and support StartUP in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I open the laptop to log on, but there is no log-in box. How do I get into the program.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GeraldBoesen, Oct 16, 2020.

1. StartUP

I open the laptop to log on, but there is no log-in box. How do I get into the program.

:)

GeraldBoesen, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

StartUP

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

StartUP

1. StartUP - Similar Threads - StartUP

2. Help with pc startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with pc startup: It says That password is incorrectMake sure you're using the password for your Microsoft accountIf you can't remember your password, you can reset it from the lock screen or at account.live.com/password/resetI have reset my password multiple times and still not working...
  3. Help with pc startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with pc startup: It says That password is incorrectMake sure you're using the password for your Microsoft accountIf you can't remember your password, you can reset it from the lock screen or at account.live.com/password/resetI have reset my password multiple times and still not working...
  4. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...
  5. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...
  6. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  7. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  8. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Consistent BSOD on fresh startup

Consistent BSOD on fresh startup: As the title says I've been getting regular BSOD on my desktop especially on fresh startup. It will crash around 3 to 4 times before it will actually stabilize. From the event viewer errors that I've pasted and searched in google it says it might be video drivers but I've...
  10. Consistent BSOD on fresh startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD on fresh startup: As the title says I've been getting regular BSOD on my desktop especially on fresh startup. It will crash around 3 to 4 times before it will actually stabilize. From the event viewer errors that I've pasted and searched in google it says it might be video drivers but I've...