Windows 10: StartUP

Discus and support StartUP in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I open the laptop to log on, but there is no log-in box. How do I get into the program.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GeraldBoesen, Oct 16, 2020.

1. StartUP

I open the laptop to log on, but there is no log-in box. How do I get into the program.

:)

GeraldBoesen, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

StartUP

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

StartUP

1. StartUP - Similar Threads - StartUP

2. Windows Credentials deleting on shutdown / startup - after Win update 2004

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Credentials deleting on shutdown / startup - after Win update 2004: After Windows 10 update 2004, my Windows Credentials for Outlook, RDP, LiveDrive etc. are being deleted after every shutdown / restart Note that the Web Credentials are fine, it's just Windows Credentials I have tried everything that most people suggest: 1 - Running...
  3. My screen turns upside down on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turns upside down on startup: Each time I restart my laptop, the login screen is upside down. I have to change the display orientation from "Landscape flipped" to "Landscape". But when I put the laptop to sleep, the display orientation remains "Landscape". It started this since I did a Windows update 1...
  4. Computer goes into disk checking on every startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer goes into disk checking on every startup.: My computer lately has been going into disk checking on every boot, the only drive it does scan and repair is my C: Drive, I remember this happening after some issue with my hard drive, my PC went into the bios screen to say that'no bootable drive detected' it did get fixed...
  5. I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me: I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me and I’m really scared cause I have tons of school to do submitted by /u/idk-wht-two-put [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfsiyc/im_stuck_in_a_automatic_startup_repair_loop/
  6. Startup/Login issue where Windows Explorer does not load correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup/Login issue where Windows Explorer does not load correctly: This is a new computer, lenovo m630 tiny. Occasionally the user will login and the screen will be all goofy looking like this. The only fix is to open Task Manager and restart Windows Explorer. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows only asking for pin on startup, cannot enter password

Windows only asking for pin on startup, cannot enter password: I did a Windows update and now the startup window is only asking me for a pin with no option to enter a password. I never set up a pin, so there is no way for me to login. Has this happened to anyone? Any suggestions? submitted by /u/dj_b [link] [comments]...
  8. Can I unplug my pc while using fast startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I unplug my pc while using fast startup.: What happens if I unplug my computer on using fast startup? what happens if there is a powercut? what happens if there is unexpected powercut during boot.windows logo screen...
  9. Computer suddenly freezing soon after startup, accompanied by audio crackling and graphical...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer suddenly freezing soon after startup, accompanied by audio crackling and graphical...: Hi. Completely out of the blue, after leaving my computer idle to go eat dinner I came back to a frozen computer, no response to input or anything Ctrl-Alt-Delete, no response on any LEDs or anything. I restart it thinking it's no big deal random issues like this tend to...
  10. no sound working since newest update other then discord startup sound

no sound working since newest update other then discord startup sound: i recently updated my pc after not doing so for a month and all of a sudden my sound stops working on my speakers and headphone the only sound i can hear is the sound you hear everytime discord starts up mp3 files dont play sound mp4 files dont chrome or any browser plays...