Windows 10: StartupCheckLibrary.ddl and winscomrssrv.ddl could not be found after most recent update

Discus and support StartupCheckLibrary.ddl and winscomrssrv.ddl could not be found after most recent update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I completed a Windows update yesterday and now I'm getting these two error messages every time I start my computer. Looking at my upgrade history, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hyrudes, May 4, 2021.

1. hyrudes Win User

StartupCheckLibrary.ddl and winscomrssrv.ddl could not be found after most recent update

I completed a Windows update yesterday and now I'm getting these two error messages every time I start my computer. Looking at my upgrade history, it started after either "Security update for Microsoft Windows KB5001330" or "Update for Microsoft Windows KB4601050," both were installed in the past 24 hours. Not sure what this impacting exactly, but I also have no wallpaper or image associated with my Microsoft account. I've tried every single workaround here https://www.pcerror-fix.com/fix-startupchecklibrarydll-missing-not-found-error#:~:text=Some%20of%20the%20most%20co

:)

hyrudes, May 4, 2021
  2. praagna1 Win User

Where to put the MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files?

I just installed windows 10 64-bit OS. I'm unable to open games and certain applications because of missing MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files. I installed
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, yet the issue has not been resolved.

I finally downloaded the missing files, but i don't know where to put them.

praagna1, May 4, 2021
  3. Problem of missing MSVCP100.ddl

Since I have windows 10 I can't play anymore The Sims 3 because of that missing ddl, I am pretty bad with computer and really angry about this, because I've tried some stuff tat didn't work... StartupCheckLibrary.ddl and winscomrssrv.ddl could not be found after most recent update :(

MorganeGaveau, May 4, 2021
  4. tonybird2 Win User

StartupCheckLibrary.ddl and winscomrssrv.ddl could not be found after most recent update

Missing DDL files

Hello Microsoft community

I recently up loaded Norton Security to my Music Studio PC running on Windows 10, after installation ( which took quite sometime ) I re -started my PC only to find I have missing DDL files on all of my software

I am now at the hair pulling stage as everything has been affected by this Norton installation and being only a user I am completely stuck on how to resolve my problem

I am using Cubase 6 as my DAW

Moto 828 Mk3 Hybrid sound card

Can any of the community help in my plight

tonybird2, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. StartupCheckLibrary.ddl and winscomrssrv.ddl could not be found after most recent update - Similar Threads - StartupCheckLibrary ddl winscomrssrv

2. Kernel ddl erreur

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel ddl erreur: Bonjour, Je souhaite installer cubase sur un ordinateur fonctionnant avec windows 11 mais rien ne fonctionne. Je n'arrive pas à saisir toutes les aides de dépannage fournies en anglais et de plus une semble indiquer de copier ce fichier depuis un ordinateur possédant une...
  3. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  4. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  5. run ddl

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    run ddl: Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ddl/19fa925b-d418-4204-9b7f-320db9fe1c8f
  6. run ddl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run ddl: Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ddl/19fa925b-d418-4204-9b7f-320db9fe1c8f
  7. run ddl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10: Hello, When starting up my laptop, I receive a 'System Error' message and I wont go away. It says 'Reinstalling the programme may fix this problem', but I am unsure how to do this. Please can you help? :) Thank you....
  9. DDL Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DDL Problem: my computer is telling me "problem starting c:\windows\qrgrcc.qrg" it pops up every 30 min or so... is the dec it says "the specified modual cound not be found"??? what do I do?...
  10. Libguide40.ddl was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Libguide40.ddl was not found: Hi everyone, I'm just a common computer user, don't know much about computer system. I met a system error when I open a software called visualFEA. My computer system is 64-bit operating system , x64-based processor. I have tried to download both 64 and 32 bits package,...