Windows 10: Stat menu and action center is not working (opening) in windows 10

Discus and support Stat menu and action center is not working (opening) in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Stat menu and action center is not working (opening) in windows 10. I updated Dot Net 2017 Community Edition and after that the start menu and action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hemant C Kondhalkar, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Stat menu and action center is not working (opening) in windows 10

Stat menu and action center is not working (opening) in windows 10.

I updated Dot Net 2017 Community Edition and after that the start menu and action center is not opening.

I tried every possible solution on internet and Microsoft support but it still not working.

Please let me know solution that solve my problem without reinstalling OS.

:)

Hemant C Kondhalkar, Jan 28, 2019
  2. CL111 Win User

Windows 10 action center will not open and neither will the Windows app

The Windows 10 action center will not open and neither will the Windows Start Menu. I have tried several suggestions from the Microsoft Community but none work.

CL111, Jan 28, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Stat menu and action center is not working (opening) in windows 10

Unable to open Start Menu, Search and Action Center

Hey Friends ,

If you’re not able to open Start Menu, Action Center, Calendar & Batter Status in windows 10 then try this steps as given below.

1.) Logoff the user in which you’re not able to open start menu, action center, calendar & battery status.

2.) login to any other user and then press windows key + R Key (Open Run).

3.) Type this in Run “%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows” ( without ” ) then click ok ( Enter).

4.) One window will Open (popup) there you have to find UsrClass.dat & rename that file to UsrClass.dat.old .

5.) And then restart your system and login to user which u were not able to open action center, calendar & battery status.

NOW ENJOY

MushahidAli_Kazi, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Stat menu and action center is not working (opening) in windows 10

1. Stat menu and action center is not working (opening) in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stat menu action

2. Action Center not opening in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center not opening in Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 V20H2. I can't open Action center when I click on it but I do still receive notifications and Number of notifications unseen. I tried almost every solution from the web. Action center opens in a new user Account but not in my current Account. As a...
  3. Action center not opening

Action center not opening: Action center just won’t open, wether I left click on it directly, or right click and then click “Open action center”. Restarting my PC doesn’t fix this issue. submitted by /u/Plootsxd [link] [comments]...
  4. Action center will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action center will not open: After march update have not been able to open action to view notifications. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-will-not-open/f06ebecd-46f5-457b-aa8e-84851112f6e6
  5. Action center is not opening.

Action center is not opening.: I installed nfs undercover few days ago. It installed some other things. The game worked fine but from then the action center and other things did not open. Including date settings, wifi menu. I tried everything other things suggested on internet but nothing worked. Please...
  6. Windows 10 action center won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 action center won't open: Action center won’t open after update kb4497935 hello guys i face this problem after mini update in w 10 after restart my action center wont open , i tired many solution like usrclass rename and restart explorer and power-shell disable development mode and i also force...
  7. Action center not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not opening: So, for a while now I've been unable to open the action center, I recently deleted a few picture folders on my computer but that should be all I've done. Before I deleted those pictures I had issues with the computer being too full. I don't remember when the issue started,...
  8. Windows 10 - Action Center, Start Menu, and Win10 Apps not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Action Center, Start Menu, and Win10 Apps not opening: Hi all, For the past couple of days, I have been having an issue with my start menu/action center not opening. Another issue is that all Windows 10 apps do not open and display the error: explorer.exe - class not registered. If anyone could help, that would be great!...
  9. Open Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Action Center in Windows 10: How to: Open Action Center in Windows 10 How to Open and Use Action Center in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, action center is where to find your quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings and apps. The action center will show...
  10. Action Center will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center will not open: I have the icon for new notifications but when I choose to ''Open Action Center'' nothing happens, also the WIN+A keys do not open it either. Can someone tell me what the matter is? I daily see the icon while hovering over with the mouse indicate that there are 'New...