Windows 10: State of boot bar

Discus and support State of boot bar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft should provide a bar showing the state of boot up - with Windows 10 now using more resources than ever - boot times as well as installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steeboo, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Steeboo Win User

State of boot bar

Microsoft should provide a bar showing the state of boot up - with Windows 10 now using more resources than ever - boot times as well as installation times are increasing - often leaving the user unsure whether something is amiss with their device or whether it is just Window taking its time to boot up.. and a "moving bar" would at least offer some reassurance and hopefully stop users from giving up waiting and hard rebooting or even resorting to recovery mode.

:)

Steeboo, Nov 5, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

State of boot bar

Clean boot

Hi Jacey,

Have you tried running the
    Network Troubleshooter?
    If not, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

State of boot bar

1. State of boot bar - Similar Threads - State boot bar

2. Unable to on my secure boot state.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to on my secure boot state.: I have customised pc with windows 11 installed. My secure boot is off and whenever i try to on my secure boot whether be it tapping F11 while computer starts or from setting going to advance startup and clicking on restart now. whenever i try these methods my pc shows black...
  3. Secure Boot state will not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot state will not activate: Within the past three months I upgraded to windows 11 software but with it came a couple of problems with some settings. I noticed recently that some of my games are not supported by the windows 11 software due to change in my bios settings. I have tried every fix but it all...
  4. Secure Boot state will not activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure Boot state will not activate: Within the past three months I upgraded to windows 11 software but with it came a couple of problems with some settings. I noticed recently that some of my games are not supported by the windows 11 software due to change in my bios settings. I have tried every fix but it all...
  5. Secure Boot State Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot State Off: Hello, One day i check my System Information and i saw that Secure Boot State Is off. How can i turn it on pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-state-off/ceaaba55-3385-442f-b592-45709b125f27
  6. Secure Boot State Off

Secure Boot State Off: Hello, One day i check my System Information and i saw that Secure Boot State Is off. How can i turn it on pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-state-off/ceaaba55-3385-442f-b592-45709b125f27
  7. Confused about secure boot state

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Confused about secure boot state: hello, i have the intentions to upgrade my pc to windows 11, currently the only requirement my pc don't meet is the secure boot state, which i attached below, but on my bios i can turn on secure boot, but my pc simply won't boot up, my question is this, do i have to do a...
  8. Confused about secure boot state

Confused about secure boot state: hello, i have the intentions to upgrade my pc to windows 11, currently the only requirement my pc don't meet is the secure boot state, which i attached below, but on my bios i can turn on secure boot, but my pc simply won't boot up, my question is this, do i have to do a...
  9. State of secure boot after upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    State of secure boot after upgrade: I did upgrade to Win10 2 days ago (finally). I just realized that secure boot is not enable. It also says that secure boot is not supported. Can I go into the BIOS and enable secure boot now without compromising my system ? 170818
  10. System Boots into unusable state

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Boots into unusable state: Hi! My system is booting into “black screen with cursor” state, unable to get any tools to load / (no taskbar, no right click/ no ctrl-alt-delete Starting in Safe mode gives me the same Startup Repair Fails Reset This PC fails No recovery drive avail (accidentally...