Windows 10: State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".

Discus and support State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading". in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been trying to install State of Decay 2 on my Pc, and in the past it worked, and installing the game isn't the problem, but every time I install... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DuckierLattice, Jan 27, 2019.

1. State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".

I've been trying to install State of Decay 2 on my Pc, and in the past it worked, and installing the game isn't the problem, but every time I install it, it'll say this app needs an update. Then it will get about 70% through and say "installing" or "Downloading" I even tried wsreset, but nothing happens I have tried to get it to work for about 3 days. At one point I even completely reset my pc but same problem.

**Original Title**

Microsoft store at it again

:)

DuckierLattice, Jan 27, 2019
  2. DreadNog Win User

Cant install state of decay 2

I had problems with settings not changing and after few failed attempts to fix it i just deleted the game and was hoping reinstalling the game will fix it but after i press reinstall i just see: State of Decay 2 Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly...

Already reinstalled MStore few times, try to relog few times and deleted any still remaining content of the game i could find and still when i start MStore i see 1 update pending (State of decay 2) and its just stops right after i press update with same: State
    of Decay 2 Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly...

!!! HELP !!!

DreadNog, Jan 27, 2019
  3. State of Decay 2 installation Problem

Since the update (from windows) i made yesterday, when i got in game there were missing textures. I thought i should reboot the game and when i went to Microsoft Store, it said the game had a problem and needed repair. So I clicked the option proposed and
    it reloaded the full game over a few hours.

Towards the end of the downloading, it said installing, and then I had an alert stating

Stated of Decay 2

Couldn't install. We'll try again later.

Now the store only shows the game, with the button update, as if there was a pending update. When I press it, it just displays the same alert and fails to install.

I tried every step proposed
    here
    , except the ones using the App & Features window from the settings, as I can't do anything there since the game is not actually "installed".

BTW I also tried the option someone mentioned using this link.

The option of the trouble shooter only states cache and licenses might be corrupt, to which it proposes to reset Microsoft store. And when I start it again it just states the same thing.

JustinLe Page, Jan 27, 2019
  4. State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".

State of Decay 2 preload

Hey,

I couldn't quite figure it out either. When I first downloaded via MS Store, it completed a small download (Around 20mb) and seemed to install the State of Decay icon in the Start Menu.

Whenever I would launch that it would come up with an alert stating that "You're trying too early".. but it never fully downloaded the game content.

I went and tried again tonight and looked under "Downloads and Updates" within Microsoft store (top right corner click on the ***. Then clicked on State of Decay 2 in the list, and on the SoD2 page that comes up, there was a button that said "Update".

Clicked on that, and now its downloading the game content (18gb+).

Hope this helps!

Scoobydooby11, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".

1. State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading". - Similar Threads - State Decay game

2. State of Decay 2 - Can't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 - Can't download: Hello everybody,Have had SoD2 for a couple of years now, download and played before with no problems, great game overall.Since the newest update, i've been wanting to reinstall the game, but soon as I click "install" on microsoft store, a window pops up asking in which driver...
  3. State of decay 2 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2 not installing: So it has been awhile since I played "State of Decay 2" and I had it installed on my PC for a couple years now with no issues starting up or no issues installing. The only thing is now, is when I tried to get back to playing the game again I noticed that I the game would...
  4. State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2: My State of Decay 2 keeps "need to repair" is there a fix to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/bbc32711-4caf-4d29-a95a-cc1eda71db3c
  5. Can't install State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install State of Decay 2: Hi, I previously purchased State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition on Xbox One and recently got a PC. I logged into my account in the microsoft store, but it won't allow me to install it. The game shows up in my purchases and owned items lists, but it does not appear under...
  6. Unable to install State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install State of Decay 2: [ATTACH] I've been playing this game since its release. I just uninstall it personal matter and now I want to install it again. There's no respond after "Install button" . Done trying the following, "Windows store reset", "Sign-out/Sign-in", "Reset the Store", "Restart...
  7. State Of Decay 2 : Daybreak will not download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    State Of Decay 2 : Daybreak will not download: Recently i reinstalled SOD2 to a new hard drive on my PC, but Daybreak refused to install coming up with an error message, I have played the game and have played it with this DLC before but after the move it will not install, Any idea's? [ATTACH]...
  8. Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2": Dear all, I have purchase the "State of Decay 2" recently, however, when i start the game, it cannot open correctly. There is an CrashReportClient text file: [CrashReportClient] bHideLogFilesOption=false bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true and the...
  9. Cannot install State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install State of decay 2: Hello, I have just purchased state of decay 2 and cannot install it, it gives me the error of not having a device linked to my Microsoft account ( Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  10. State of Decay 2 Download Stalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 Download Stalls: Hello. I bought State of Decay 2 to play with some friends. Upon trying to download it, first of all, my internet pooted out. I doubt this really has anything to do with your store, but it was odd that only my computer had the issue. After fixing said issue, I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 download stuck

2. state of decay 2 windows stuck at 31.44mbps download

3. state of decay 2 windows store stuck

4. trying to install sate of decay 2 and keeps saying problem app,
  5. state pf decay 2 stuck downloading on 34.7 gb